An international entrepreneur to start up a Business in Denmark, Start-up visa scheme is the best option to apply for Denmark visa. Start-up Denmark is a visa scheme was launched on 1st January 2015 by the Danish Government to allow talented entrepreneurs to relocate and grow high-impact start-ups in Denmark.
As a self-employed person you should apply for a residence and work permit under the Start-up Denmark scheme. This scheme can also be used by two persons who wish to establish a company together.
You apply on the basis of a business plan which is evaluated by an expert panel. If the panel approves your business plan, you are eligible to apply for a residence and work permit as a self-employed entrepreneur. The permit is granted for a period of up to two years with the possibility of extension for three years at a time.
Denmark is a Scandinavian country in Europe. The southernmost and smallest of the Nordic countries, it is south-west of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany. The Kingdom of Denmark is a sovereign state that comprises Denmark proper and two autonomous constituent countries in the North Atlantic Ocean: the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
- The #1 country for business in the world– Forbes 2015.
- The #1 country for entrepreneurs in Europe – GEDI 2015.
- Copenhagen is the world’s most livable city– Monocle 2014.
- Happiest country in the world– World Happiness Report 2016
- I Found Y-Axis Part Of My Journey Rather Than A Paid ConsultantReview By: saravanan krishnamoorthy Srikanth Emmadi : My Australia PR consultant was extremely helpful , i had actually delayed by process from Initiation by 3 to 4 months due to personal committments but Srikanth not only helped but followed-up patiently… Continue Reading → The post I Found Y-Axis Part Of My Journey Rather Than A Paid Consultant appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Got Positive Result For The kill AssessmentReview By: Shoaib Mohammed Y-Axis is doing a great job so far, my process consultant Syed Juveria is excellent , she follows up and answers all the queries on time. I got positive result for the skill assessment and moving… Continue Reading → The post I Got Positive Result For The kill Assessment appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis On Top Of The Latest In PR ProcessReview By: Mandar Jamble Y-Axis Somajiguda team is very committed and responsive. They are on top of the latest in PR process, trends and have a strong understanding of client’s requirements. You can be assured of full support in your… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis On Top Of The Latest In PR Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Accepted applicants get a residence and work permit for Denmark valid for two years plus possibility of extension.
- It allows you to build your business in a renowned entrepreneurial ecosystem supported by great public business development initiatives and access to the European Single Market.
- Besides access to various programs and subsidy schemes this includes free tailored counseling in public business development centers.
- Access to most welfare benefits – such as healthcare and education. This also applies to accompanying spouse and children.
- No Prior Investment required.
- Start-up Denmark is for self-employed persons, and only non-EU (European Union) and non-EEA (European Economic Area) citizens can apply.
- Up to two non-EU, non-EEA citizens can submit a business plan together, but must apply individually for a work and residence permit, if their business plan is approved by the Start-up Denmark expert panel.
- A non-EU, non-EEA citizen can submit a business plan together with an EU/EEA citizen. EU/EEA citizens do not need residence and work permits for Denmark due to the EU rules on free movement of persons and services.
- Start-up Denmark is for innovative, scalable and, ideally, tech-driven businesses with a clear growth potential. Therefore, businesses such as restaurants, consultancy firms, retail shops and import/export enterprises will generally be rejected and thus not presented to the Start-up Denmark expert panel.
- You need to provide financial support document equivalent to one years social benefit for single non providers over the age of 30 years. The annual amount is DKK 131,616 for you (Main applicant) (12x10,968). (Note: The amounts will vary when applying with Spouse & Children).
• 2nd Stage Application fees: DKK 1,750 (Main Applicant)
- Submit a Business Plan - 6 Weeks
- Upon Expert Panel approval, The Danish Agency for International Recruitment & Integration will process your application - 4 Weeks
- The process time is at the discretion of the Danish Immigration department based on your business Plan approval.
- This is a 2 stage process where the business plan has to be approved first and then you can apply for Work & Residence Permit at the Danish Agency for International Recruitment & Integration.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Business Plan Guidance and Preparation.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.
- Relocation Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.