Now you no longer have to live away from your spouse or fiancé living in different countries of the world. There is a fiancé or spouse visa that allows you to live with your partner while you wait to convert this visa into a dependent one. In the context of the United Kingdom, you will be granted this visa only if your fiancé or spouse is a permanent resident in UK, without any immigration restriction.
Your working rights in UK
You will also be permitted to work in the country once you receive this visa. When you apply for this visa from any part of the world, it will be granted to you for 33 months. If the application is made from UK itself, it will be granted for 30 months. There is also a possibility to extend this visa for a period of five months.
Rules in the US
In terms of the United States of America the application process must begin outside the country and should be completed after coming there. When we say outside USA, the application needs to be made only in that country where the couple got engaged or married. If you have been married for less than 2 years on arrival in the USA, you will be granted a conditional green card.
This card is valid only for a period of 2 years.
Coming to the case of Australia, once you are granted a spouse/fiancé visa, you will be given an Extended Eligibility Temporary Visa. It will allow you to stay here for 2 years with the right to work.
- Diligent In Responding To My Queries And Being Ready With The RequirementsReview By: Gopal T Through this review I wanted to thank Y-axis and their consultants Uma Maheshwar and Mohammed Azhar for helping me work through the various steps in my Australia immigration process. Uma and Azhar have been extremely patient… Continue Reading → The post Diligent In Responding To My Queries And Being Ready With The Requirements appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Pretty Pleased With The Effort They Put Through Individual ApplicationsReview By: manish kalra I have used the services from Yaxis for AUS PR and i am pretty pleased with the effort they put through individual applications. My consultant Pavan Duggu was thorough with each step of the process. Great… Continue Reading → The post Pretty Pleased With The Effort They Put Through Individual Applications appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I’m Very Much Happy With Respective To Your ServicesReview By: Rammohan Pabba Dear Lavina Golla, You have done extra ordinary job in processing my application. You didn’t show any hesitation while answering my questions. Thank you Lavina for showing great commitment towards your job. I’m very much happy… Continue Reading → The post I’m Very Much Happy With Respective To Your Services appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- You must intend to marry and live with your prospective spouse.
- Must have met your prospective spouse in person.
- If opting for USA then you intend to marry within 90 days of arrival.
- Provide proof of financial status.
Speak to an expert to check your eligibility to apply as a Spouse/Fiancee .
- Y-Axis process time: 3 Days -1 week from the date of submission of the documents to Y-Axis.
- Visa process time: 1 week to 3 months from the time of submittal of documents to VFS / Consulate. Process time Varies as per the visa type and country.
- Documentation Advisory Service.
- Assistance with the sample formats.
- Guidance on the financial support documents.
- Application form filling.
- Preparing for Interview (if required).
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.