Australia Skills Assessment Re-Application is your chance to give your dreams another try. If you have plans to apply for new assessment in another occupation which also found to be closely relevant, or you are not satisfied with the decision made by assessing body, you can take another chance by applying for a review/reassessment or new application. Getyour education, employment, eligibility and points recalculated points recalculated ,who knows you may get a positive result this time.
You can process re-application for skills assessment via Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) who will convey to you the criteria followed by the respective assessing authority with relevant professional standards.
RMAs will apply for a reassessment/review/new assessment with the relevant authority on your behalf. They communicate to you the documents required and the other requirements that are an addition compared to your previous application. Any certifications and credentials related to a particular nominated occupation add more points, so provide everything you have.
Every assessment letter is valid for 3 years for visa application, however, if the assessing body specifies any less duration towards validity in particular to the assessment that should be considered. Assessments that are expired will also go a new application for skills assessment.
With Y-Axis just a call away, you do not have to go elsewhere to search for Registered Migration Agents. We have RMAs working with us. Reach out to us now and submit Australia Skills Assessment Re-application.
If the applicant is applying outside Australia
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD300-AUD2200 (For applicants, applying in Australia may require to pay GST wherever applicable)
Our Processing Includes:
- Document checklist
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow-up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.