Australia Skill Assessment determines your qualification to apply for a Point Tested Skilled Migration visa. You can take an assessment via RMA (Registered Migration Agents). RMAs will have your skills and education qualification assessed by an appropriate assessing authority before submitting an application with the Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier). For example, AEI – NOOSR is the assessing authority for qualification assessment as it’s the official National Information Centre.
The authority that undertakes skill assessment determines the criteria and requirements for assessing. So RMAs accordingly assist you with documents related to the same. Once assessment is done, it is valid until till the date specified on the report or for a period of three years from the date it’s issued.
Points can be claimed on various factors like age, experience, education, and English language proficiency, skills, spouse qualification, etc. Each factor carries certain points that should add to 65 to 70 to get you the visa subclass you wish to file an application for.
So if you intend to take Australia Skill Assessment via RMA, get in touch with our experts at Y-Axis. We have RMAs working with our partnered Australia office.
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program If the applicant is applying outside Australia
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD$300-AUD$2200
- Education Assessment (if applicable) – AUD$60 – AUD$400
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
You will be provided with the Document checklist and the assistance in understanding the documentation.
• Templates will be provided towards Resume, Experience letters, Project reports, Affidavits and other formats if applicable.
• Documentation will be reviewed by the consultants and the necessary inputs will be provided.
• Quality check by the respective Team manager for an effective documentation.
• Assistance will be provided by the consultants with all correspondence with the respective assessing authorities.
• Updates on Changes in rules and regulations.
• Providing other feasible options available for the clients as per the new policies of the Australian Government.
• Preparing client for the next stage requirements
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.