Visit Visa for Singapore
Singapore is one of the most sought after island nation in Southeast Asia. It has a rich heritage that has beautifully blended with modernization to attract thousands of tourists to the country. Singapore, it is also considered to be one of the most business-friendly economies in the world apart from being known for cleanliness, electronics and cosmopolitan vibe.
In order to apply for a Singapore visa, you will have to have a valid passport, a recent photograph, and Letter of Introduction (LOI) from a family member, friend or the company that is inviting you to Singapore.
You must also fill up Form 14A, with your basic information, travel purpose and tenure of your stay. As part of the offering, our experts will help you fill up the form and analyze the documents to ensure error-free application.
Once the documents are arranged, our experts will help you apply for visa much ahead of your travel schedule, provided you have the LOI from a local contact with a confirmed flight ticket.
If you are going on a social visit,you can stay and enjoy all the things that the country has to offer, except for taking any employment. However, in case of business visit you will be allowed to conduct business deals, give presentations, attend conference and seminars.
However, you have to leave the country before the visa expires or the authorities have a right to press legal charges against you.
If you want to visit Singapore for business or travel purpose, then you must check out connect with us. We can help you get your visa to Singapore on time.
- The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of NowReview By : Leo Edment The experience with Y axis is good as of now. Guidance given by different consultants like Ms.Rathi, Ms.Sharmila, Mr.Pradeep and Ms. Tejaswini is excellent and helpful. Thank you for being supportive and guiding us through… Continue Reading → The post The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment PhaseReview By : Roshan Elias Thank you Y-Axis for helping me smoothly and successfully sail through the skills assessment phase. I would like to especially thank my Process Consultant , Mr Ali Asghar, for his meticulous and prompt follow up.… Continue Reading → The post Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment Phase appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For AustraliaReview By : VIPUL KUMAR I have received a grant for Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa for Australia and all the credit goes to Mr. Srikanth Penta from Y-Axis for his continuous support. However, I have never met this… Continue Reading → The post I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Singapore Business visa allows applicants to visit Singapore to explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for his business, to attend a conference meeting, Representing the employer for the above mentioned reasons, To undertake or conduct training sessions, To inspect a consignment / machinery etc.
Visit visa:- If the applicants come to the Singapore as visitors, then they are normally can apply for a one month visa. There are certain entry requirements that are to be met based on where the applicant lives and the reason for their visit.
Visitors are not permitted to work on this visa and are expected to leave Singapore on or before the visa expiry date. Applicants can visit Singapore along with their dependents and children.
Visitor visa/ Business visa – 2400
Process time – 5 working days
- Confirmed Flight tickets.
- Invitation letter from Sponsor if business visit.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.