Business visa is an authorizes applicant to enter the designated country/countries of destination within the Schengen issued to the citizens of countries that have mandatory visa requirements from the Schengen Zone with the sole purpose of doing business. Currently, there are about 26 European countries.
The list of Schengen countries:
- Czech Republic
- Estonia (excluding Greenland and the Faroe Islands)
- France (excluding overseas departments and territories)
- Netherlands (excluding Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and the Caribbean Netherlands)
- Norway (excluding Svalbard)
- Having obtained a Schengen visa, a visa holder can freely travel from one country to another within the Schengen area. There are no travel restrictions as such and moving around from one state to another is easy. Travel through air, water, road, or train as is required and convenient for a smooth journey.
- Furthermore, the number of entries a visa holder can make are indicated on the visa. It may be “Single” or “Multiple” Entries.
- So while filling the Schengen Visa application be specific as to the purpose of your visit and the countries you wish to travel to. It will do great justice to your travel plans. However, be clear that this visa does not allow you to take employment opportunities in any of the above countries.
- If you are not really sure what to write in the application and what not to, feel free to talk to our experts stationed at an office near you.
Benefits Of Schengen Visa
- Schengen Visa is for Leisure, Tourism, and Business purpose.
- Hassle-free travel across countries in Schengen territory.
- Less processing time.
Willing to visit any of the 26 Schengen countries for business purpose? Have a business event to attend or want to explore opportunities in Europe? This is one visa that lets you do it all. To obtain this visa, you have to have the following:
- Valid passport.
- Supporting financial documents.
- Letters of sponsorships from the host country.
- Employment/business letters.
- Travel and accommodation particulars.
- Medical insurance.
These and any other documents as requested by the consulate have to be submitted along with the visa application. The issuance of the visa decision is at the discretion of the consular office.
Application Fees of Business Visa for Schengen Countries is EUR 60.
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|Visit/Business Visa||EUR 60|
Process time is anywhere between 15-20 days upon submission of application(May Vary).
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising on the best strategy to maximize the chances on getting the visa.
- Documentation Advice.
- Filling of forms.
- Reviewing the documents.
- Booking your visa interview date(if required).
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.