European countries invite people from the world over to come and establish a business. For that and for tourism, a Schengen Visa is issued. Currently, there are about 26 European countries in the Schengen treaty compared to 7 that signed the agreements in 1985.
The list of Schengen countries:
- Czech Republic
- Estonia (excluding Greenland and the Faroe Islands)
- France (excluding overseas departments and territories)
- Netherlands (excluding Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and the Caribbean Netherlands)
- Norway (excluding Svalbard)
- Having obtained a Schengen visa, a visa holder can freely travel from one country to another within the Schengen area. The passport checks are minimal plus there are no travel restrictions as such. Move around just like you do from one state to another in your home country. Travel through air, water, road, or train as is required and convenient for a smooth journey.
- Furthermore, the number of entries a visa holder can make are indicated on the visa. If it’s a single entry, “1” is mentioned, and likewise for multiple entries, “MULT” is clearly indicated. Besides that, visa issued by the consulate may restrict your travel to a few Schengen countries rather than all of them.
- So while filling the Schengen Visa application, be specific as to the purpose of your visit and the countries you wish to travel to. It will do great justice to your travel plans. However, be clear that this visa does not allow you to take employment opportunities in any of the above countries.
- If you are not really sure what to write in the application and what not to, feel free to talk to our experts stationed at an office near you.
Benefits Of Schengen Visa
- Schengen Visa is for Leisure, Tourism, and Business purpose.
- Hassle-free travel across countries in Schengen territory.
- No additional visa fee.
- Less processing time.
Willing to visit any of the 26 Schengen countries for business purpose? Have a business event to attend or want to explore opportunities in Europe? This is one visa that lets you do it all. To obtain this visa, you have to have the following:
- Valid passport.
- Supporting financial documents.
- Letters of sponsorships from the host country.
- Employment/business letters.
- Travel and accommodation particulars.
- Medical insurance.
These and any other documents as requested by the consulate have to be submitted along with the visa application. The visa decision at the end is in the hands of the consular office.
Application Fees of Business Visa for Schengen Countries is EUR 60.
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|Visit/Business Visa||EUR 60|
Process time is anywhere between 15-20 days upon submission of application.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required).
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.