European countries invite people from world over to come and establish a business there. For that and for tourism, a Schengen Visa is issued. Currently, there are about 26 European countries in the Schengen treaty compared to 7 that signed the agreements in 1985.
The list of Schengen countries:
- Czech Republic
- Estonia (excluding Greenland and the Faroe Islands)
- France (excluding overseas departments and territories)
- Netherlands (excluding Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and the Caribbean Netherlands)
- Norway (excluding Svalbard)
- Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa NeedsReview By: Harpreet Singh Y-Axis has the best professional staff for your visa needs in my opinion. They give you very precise tips and information, and it immensely helps you get quick and positive results from the embassy. After you… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa Needs appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent ServiceReview By: Sibghatullah Quadri this is our second experience with y-axis .first for US visa second for Australian visa , For US visa our consaltant was Mr Anil Kumar and for Aus Mr Shiva . we are happy with both… Continue Reading → The post Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent Service appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have ChosenReview By: Koushik Mohan Y-Axis is one of the best Immigration consultants and i am glad to have chosen rightly when i decided to migrate to Australia. It was such a pleasant experience i had from the start to the… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have Chosen appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Having obtained a Schengen visa, a visa holder can freely travel from one country to another within the Schengen area. The passport checks are minimal plus there are no travel restrictions as such. Move around just like you do from one state to another in your home country. Travel through air, water, road, or train as is required and convenient for a smooth journey.
- Furthermore, the number of entries a visa holder can make are indicated on the visa. If it's a single entry, "1" is mentioned, and likewise for multiple entries, "MULT" is clearly indicated. Besides that, visa issued by the consulate may restrict your travel to a few Schengen countries rather than all of them.
- So while filling the Schengen Visa application, be specific as to the purpose of your visit and the countries you wish to travel to. It will do great justice to your travel plans. However, be clear that this visa does not allow you to take employment opportunities in any of the above countries.
- If you are not really sure what to write in the application and what not to, feel free to talk to our experts stationed at an office near you.
Benefits Of Schengen Visa
- Schengen Visa is for Leisure, Tourism, and Business purpose.
- Hassle-free travel across countries in Schengen territory.
- No additional visa fee.
- Less processing time.
Willing to visit any of the 26 Schengen countries for business purpose? Have a business event to attend or want to explore opportunities in Europe? This is one visa that lets you do it all. To obtain this visa, you have to have the following:
- Valid passport.
- Supporting financial documents.
- Letters of sponsorships from the host country.
- Employment/business letters.
- Travel and accommodation particulars.
- Medical insurance.
These and any other documents as requested by the consulate have to be submitted along with the visa application. The visa decision at the end is in the hands of the consular office.
Application Fees of Business Visa for Schengen Countries is EUR 60.
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|Visit/Business Visa||EUR 60|
Process time is anywhere between 15-20 days upon submission of application.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required).
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 15 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country
- itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!