There is currently an acute shortage of qualified and trained nurses in the UK. "According to the Centre for Workforce Intelligence, the NHS is likely to have 47,500 fewer nurses than it needs by 2016".
Y-Axis is currently recruiting nurses for NHS Trusts and nursing homes in the United Kingdom. The requirement is for over a 100 nurses, the interviews are likely to happen between March to June 2015.
- Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis TeamReview By: Dinesh Dhananjayan My experience so far has been very satisfying and positive with entire Y-Axis team.My process consultant Srikanth Chary answered my queries patiently and guided me step by step through the VETASSESS process .His attention for details… Continue Reading → The post Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis Team appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very GoodReview By: Dhananjai Raju The service provided by Y Axis is reallly very good. My counsellor Swathi.P guided me to the right path my obtaining the universities according to my profile. Also the process is really very quick. I would… Continue Reading → The post The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very Good appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOIReview By: Mohit Marwah Fully satisfied with Y Axis services on getting positive EOI(Expression of Interest) for Australian PR.Would like to mention the good work done by Rajeshwari,my process consultant from Y Axis Bangalore.Hope to clear all further steps and… Continue Reading → The post Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOI appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Academic IELTS score of 7.0 or above in Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening.
- Diploma or Degree Qualified Nurse fully eligible or NMC Registration.
- You must be a Registered Nurse in your native country.
- Nurses who have their IELTS or who are willing to be the IELTS are encouraged to apply.
The Nurses are divided into 4 fields of practice and meet the specific requirement as per their filed of practice.
- NHS Band 5 salary range (GBP £21,478) to (GBP £27,901).
- Paid Annual Leave 27 Days plus 8 public holidays.
- NHS pension & Range of Staff benefits.
- 37.5hour standard working week.
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours shift and overtime working.
- Annual personal development review to support career aspirations.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Paid flight to UK.
- Initial Registration Fee of INR 5000:
- We assist the nurse with the registration process; eligibility criteria, advising on the required documents and filling & filing your application online.
- The NMC registration fee is £140.
- We assist you in registering for the test of competence in India. The exam fee is £130.
- We help you register for the IELTS exam.
- We prepare you for the interview with the NHS.
Refund Policy- Initial registration fee is non refundable.
2. Placement: NHS selects the nurses who meet their requirements. This service is FREE OF COST.
3. Visa Documentation fee of 2000:
we guide you with the visa documentation after the NHS selection.
25% of refund in case of visa rejection except for the following reasons:
- Fraudulent documents
- Change in immigration rules.
Y-Axis is a registered recruitment agent in India with licence number B-0553/AP/COM/1000+5/8968/2013
- Sign-Up with Y-Axis for initial registration.
- Receive customized list of documents from Y-Axis consultant.
- Online Registration with NMC by Y-Axis Consultant.
- Y-Axis Consultant will assist you to fill the online form for the Test of Competence(Part 1).
- The applicant to be appear for the test which will be appear / computer based.
- If you are successful in the test then all the documents as per the checklist have to be uploaded.
- Attend an Interview with the NHS or Nursing Home or Agent, arranged by Y-Axis and its overseas partners.
- Successful candidates are sponsored on a 3 years work visa (Tier 2 Visa) to work in the UK.
- Y-Axis will provide advice and documentation services in applying for the work visa.
- The applicant has to travel to UK to complete the Test of Competence (Part 2).
- If Successful you will have to attend the ID check with the Originals of the documents uploaded.
- If they are satisfied you will receive the Registration Number.
- On Successful grant of the visa, begin working in the UK.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.