There is currently an acute shortage of qualified and trained nurses in the UK. "According to the Centre for Workforce Intelligence, the NHS is likely to have 47,500 fewer nurses than it needs by 2016".
Y-Axis is currently recruiting nurses for NHS Trusts and nursing homes in the United Kingdom. The requirement is for over a 100 nurses, the interviews are likely to happen between March to June 2015.
- Y-Axis Has Done A Good Job With My Parents Australia Visa ProcessingReview By: Samuel Nalukurthi Y-Axis has done a good job with my parents Australia visa processing’ Aarti N was the consultant, She is quick in responding to emails and always kept in touch on how the process is going on.… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has Done A Good Job With My Parents Australia Visa Processing appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Got The PR Invitation And Going To File It In The Following DaysReview By: Akshay Sharma It’s been a great experience till now. My process is being handled by Satish Ellapu. He knows the process thoroughly and has helped me immensely in the process. I have got the PR invitation and going… Continue Reading → The post I Have Got The PR Invitation And Going To File It In The Following Days appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Very Responsive And Helping Me To Sort Out All The QueriesReview By: Pragati Srivastava Very Good services provided by Srikanth E……I always find very responsive and helping me to sort out all the queries in a very efficient way….Thanks a lot so far ….Regards, Rohit Raizaday The post Very Responsive And Helping Me To Sort Out All The Queries appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Academic IELTS score of 7.0 or above in Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening.
- Diploma or Degree Qualified Nurse fully eligible or NMC Registration.
- You must be a Registered Nurse in your native country.
- Nurses who have their IELTS or who are willing to be the IELTS are encouraged to apply.
The Nurses are divided into 4 fields of practice and meet the specific requirement as per their filed of practice.
- NHS Band 5 salary range (GBP £21,478) to (GBP £27,901).
- Paid Annual Leave 27 Days plus 8 public holidays.
- NHS pension & Range of Staff benefits.
- 37.5hour standard working week.
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours shift and overtime working.
- Annual personal development review to support career aspirations.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Paid flight to UK.
- Initial Registration Fee of INR 5000:
- We assist the nurse with the registration process; eligibility criteria, advising on the required documents and filling & filing your application online.
- The NMC registration fee is £140.
- We assist you in registering for the test of competence in India. The exam fee is £130.
- We help you register for the IELTS exam.
- We prepare you for the interview with the NHS.
Refund Policy- Initial registration fee is non refundable.
2. Placement: NHS selects the nurses who meet their requirements. This service is FREE OF COST.
3. Visa Documentation fee of 2000:
we guide you with the visa documentation after the NHS selection.
25% of refund in case of visa rejection except for the following reasons:
- Fraudulent documents
- Change in immigration rules.
Y-Axis is a registered recruitment agent in India with licence number B-0553/AP/COM/1000+5/8968/2013
- Sign-Up with Y-Axis for initial registration.
- Receive customized list of documents from Y-Axis consultant.
- Online Registration with NMC by Y-Axis Consultant.
- Y-Axis Consultant will assist you to fill the online form for the Test of Competence(Part 1).
- The applicant to be appear for the test which will be appear / computer based.
- If you are successful in the test then all the documents as per the checklist have to be uploaded.
- Attend an Interview with the NHS or Nursing Home or Agent, arranged by Y-Axis and its overseas partners.
- Successful candidates are sponsored on a 3 years work visa (Tier 2 Visa) to work in the UK.
- Y-Axis will provide advice and documentation services in applying for the work visa.
- The applicant has to travel to UK to complete the Test of Competence (Part 2).
- If Successful you will have to attend the ID check with the Originals of the documents uploaded.
- If they are satisfied you will receive the Registration Number.
- On Successful grant of the visa, begin working in the UK.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.