If you have an interest to start a business or invest in one and consequently secure a permanent residence, the Government of New Zealand has provided two visa options to this end.
Firstly, a visa for the capitalist, the Investor Visa will allow you to invest for a period of 3 or 4 years. Invest NZ$ 10m equity for 3 years or NZ$ 1.5m for 4 years in private or public firms to be eligible for permanent residence in New Zealand.
Secondly, a visa for the entrepreneur, the aptly named Entrepreneur Visa will allows you to purchase or invest in a business for 6 months or 2 years to work your way to a permanent residency. Invest NZ$ 500,000 to gain a permanent residence in 6 months or invest a minimum of NZ$ 100,000 (excluding working capital) in 2 years to secure a permanent residence.
- I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axisReview By: Mayur M I had an absolutely wonderful experience interacting with Y-axis. I am very much impressed by their processes and immediate response to my queries. I would like to thank Aqheel Ahmed – consultant working with me for… Continue Reading → The post I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My QueriesReview By: robinissac oommen Great experience with Y Axis They have been helpful in understanding immigration process. Y Axis team has show great attitude towards explain steps and get my immigration hassle-free. My process consultant Nitya Ch. and Immigration consultant… Continue Reading → The post Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My Queries appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-AxisReview By: Anchal Sharma A fantastic well-qualified team of professionals at Y-Axis who know their job quite well. My experience has been very good. I was always guided on the right track and comforted during every interaction I had. I… Continue Reading → The post A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Investor and Investor Plus visas:
These are available for applicants who are able to invest funds of 1.5 to 10 million NZ dollars for 3 to 4 years respectively in New Zealand.
Entrepreneur Work Visa Category:
This is for an experienced business person and who want to be self-employed in his/her own business in New Zealand, applying for a work visa under the Entrepreneur Work Visa Category. An Entrepreneur Work Visa will enable you to move to New Zealand and buy or establish your own business.
Applicant should be able to make a minimum capital investment of NZ$100,000 (excluding working capital), and also meet 120 points on various aspects defined.
It is very important for any applicant to get an evaluation and consultation from a licensed immigration adviser of New Zealand before taking a decision to migrate to New Zealand. You will be given detailed analysis report and a consultation explaining your eligibility, points , requirements, costs and processing times defining your complete immigration strategy by a licensed immigration adviser.
We are here to help you with this! You can register with our partnered licensed advisers for an Evaluation and consultation to know your prospects in migrating to New Zealand.
The eligibility and requirements for these visas can be confirmed only after understanding your business requirements, so it is important for you to register for an evaluation and consultation.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
As per New Zealand immigration rules, it is mandatory to process an application or take an immigration advice from a Licensed immigration adviser. Y-Axis has partnered with a Licensed immigration advisers in New Zealand for the promotion of New Zealand Immigration Services in India.