The previous business immigration stream in Manitoba, known as MPNP-B, has been replaced by the New Business Investor Stream, name as Entrepreneur Pathway allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business people from around the world who have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba and establish, purchase a business or become partners in an existing business. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) nominates candidates wishing to settle in Manitoba to the federal government for Canadian permanent resident status providing a vibrant community with an extraordinary quality of life. Manitoba is one of the leading provinces of Canada and has a reputation of being the favorite destination of worldwide immigrants, as thousands of immigrants migrate to Manitoba every year. It is one of the strongest economies in Canada and feels proud on its world class cities and excellent infrastructure facilities.
- Applicant must demonstrate education equivalent to at least a Canadian high school diploma to qualify.
- Should have Language level is equal to a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB 5) to be eligible to apply for MPNP.
- Should have a minimum 3 years of business ownership and/or senior manager experience in the past 5 years to be eligible to apply to the MPNP.
- Must demonstrate a minimum net worth of at least CAD $500,000 to qualify under the MPNP.
- Business Investment: minimum net worth of at least CAD $250,000 in Winnipeg Capital Region or $150,000 in rural Manitoba to be eligible.
- Business Exploratory Visit to Manitoba will fetch additional points.
- Intend & ability to reside in Manitoba with all dependent family members.
- Max scoring points are 150 as mentioned below.
- The applicant has business experience as a senior manager or business owner.
- The applicant can present a viable business proposal that will result in “significant economic benefits” to Manitoba.
- Business owners are given higher points in comparison to senior managers and to be considered as a business owner, your share ownership must be at least 33.33%.
- Create a minimum of one full-time jobs, to be held by permanent residents or Canadian citizens.
- Be actively involved in daily management and direction of the proposed business. Investment requirements: In order to register, the candidate must demonstrate that he or she will make an eligible personal investment of at least $500,000 CAD in the proposed business.
- Age – 10
- Education – 10
- Business Experience – 30
- Language Ability – 25
- Net Worth – 10
- Business Investment – 15
- Economic Priorities – 05
- Business Research Visit – 20
- Adaptability Factors – 25
Y-Axis & Other Fees:
Y-Axis Technical Evaluation: INR 2,500 + ST (SF Product – Manitoba Entrepreneur Evaluation)
Y-Axis Full Service Fees: INR 2,00,000 (Payable in 3 installments) + ST (SF Product – Investor-Manitoba Entrepreneur Full Service)
Y-Axis Charges :
- At the time of registration: INR 50,000
- Application process fee: INR 1,00,000(upon receipt of LLA)
- Visa Process fee: INR 50,000
- Initial Application: No Fees
- Nomination Application: CAD 2,500 (Non Refundable)
- Visa Fees: CAD 1,050 (Principal Applicant)
- Police Clearance
- Post landing services
Visa Process Time Lines
- Process Time: 9 to 12 months
- Initial Application/ Self-assessment: 1 to 6 months from the date of application.
- If you are selected to continue to the next step, the MPNP will send you an official Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA).
- Your personal net worth will be verified by a third-party supplier approved by the MPNP. Your complete application will be assessed by the MPNP. This may include an interview. If your application meets all of the requirements of the MPNP, the MPNP will email you an approval letter.
- Medical Examination & Security Clearance& approval letter to the Local Canadian Visa Office issues the work permit.
- Arrival permits for 2 years will be issued and once you land in Manitoba, you are required to report to the MPNP Office at 700-213 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba within 30 days of your arrival in Canada with a Work Permit.
*Process timelines are defined by the embassy, it could increase or decrease as per the load of the applications received.
Step – 1: Sign up with Y-Axis for a technical evaluation
Step – 2: Sign up for the full-service agreement with Y-Axis & sign the agreement
Step – 3: A dedicated consultant will be assigned to look into your application process.
Step – 4: Work with your Consultant to prepare a business plan and required documentation to file your application.
Step – 5: Apply for Registration process (Get registration confirmation within 4 Weeks)
Step – 6: Apply for Initial Application/ Self-assessment (6 Months)
Step – 7: Application submission in Winnipeg forLetter of Advice to Apply(LAA)
Step – 8: Application submission for visa filing in Local Canadian Consulate.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.