The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business which was launched on 4th February 2015 allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business people from around the world who have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba and establish, purchase a business or become partners in an existing business. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) nominates candidates wishing to settle in Manitoba to the federal government for Canadian permanent resident status providing a vibrant community with an extraordinary quality of life. Manitoba caters to all needs and lifestyles. Manitoba has reached an annual rate of immigration of approximately 13,000 people as its industries continue to grow. In turn, many immigrants to Canada are choosing to settle in Manitoba thanks to its low cost of living, good quality of life and friendly communities. Individuals with skills and resources to contribute to Manitoba’s development may also immigrate to Canada under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
- Low investment amount i.e. $150,000.
- Hassle free immigration system.
- A beautiful place to live with Multi-cultural communities and friendly people
- A well-educated, highly skilled workforce.
- Excellent education and healthcare facilities
- A central time location is a major advantage for service-sector businesses
- A “business-friendly” attitude at all levels of government
- Manitoba is home to considerable manufacturing, aerospace, financial and insurance and transportation industries.
- One of the most appealing aspects of living in Manitoba is the low cost of living, making it possible to enjoy a very comfortable life. Housing, energy, insurance and post-secondary education in Manitoba are all among the least expensive in Canada.
- The low cost of housing is one of the major draw factors about living in Manitoba. The province’s residential housing market is very competitive, and affordable housing is readily available.
• Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $350,000 CAD.
• Minimum investment required: $150,000 OR control at least 1/3 of equity (if investing in an existing business) OR $1,000,000 (if investing in an existing business).
Age: 21 to 50 years only.
Education: Education Qualification is not required.
Experience: Must have at least three years of business ownership experience in the past five years to be assessed for points as a business owner. Length of experience is counted only for senior management or business ownership experience as defined by the PNP-B. No points will be awarded for other experience. For example, middle or entry-level management experience or self-employed business ownership experience will not score any points under this criterion.
English: An applicant must submit test results from an approved language-testing organization (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF) as proof of language proficiency.
In order to qualify you need to score 95 points under Investment attributes, Language Skills and Maintenance funds as per the below table.
|Access to investment funds|
|You have access to not less than £200,000||25 points|
|These funds are held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions||25 points|
|These funds are disposable (free to spend) in the UK||25 points|
|You can speak English to the required standard||10 points|
|You have enough money to support yourself while you are in the UK||10 points|
*Maintenance Funds – You need to maintain £3310 for 3 months (Main Applicant) and £ 1890 per dependent for 3 months in a regulated bank prior to application submission.
- Once submitted the EOI, it will remain in the pool for 12 months.
- After receiving LLA, the normal processing time is 4-6 months.
For submitting Expression of Interest (EOI) there is no fee.
After receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA), for submitting Nomination Application fee: CDN $2500.
If the nomination is approved the applicant needs to sign a Deposit Agreement of CDN $100,000 to the Government of Manitoba.
Note: This amount will be returned to the applicant without interest once the investment in the business area he/she proposed has been verified.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.