The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Business which was launched on 4th February 2015 allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business people from around the world who have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba and establish, purchase a business or become partners in an existing business.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) nominates candidates wishing to settle in Manitoba to the federal government for Canadian permanent resident status providing a vibrant community with an extraordinary quality of life that will inspire your senses. Manitoba caters to all needs and lifestyles. Manitoba has reached an annual rate of immigration of approximately 13,000 people as its industries continue to grow. In turn, many immigrants to Canada are choosing to settle in Manitoba thanks to its low cost of living, good quality of life and friendly communities. Individuals with skills and resources to contribute to Manitoba’s development may also immigrate to Canada under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
The Program received 104 Nomination Applications from applicants in the period May 1, 2016 to July 31, 2016.
- Y-axis Was Very Well Knowledgeable About The Whole ProcessReview By: Ganapathy K R The consultant, Afroz Syed, at Y-axis was very well knowledgeable about the whole process and helped me with all my queries. The process would had been difficult without the continued support from the team at… Continue Reading → The post Y-axis Was Very Well Knowledgeable About The Whole Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- My Experience Overall With Yaxis Has Been DecentReview By: Nikitha Krishnamurthy My experience overall with Y axis has been decent…..I feel that the employees need to be more proactive and knowledgeable in terms of the entire process and documentation….There have been instances wherein i had to consult… Continue Reading → The post My Experience Overall With Yaxis Has Been Decent appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Support Had Been Extremely Good For Australia PR ProcessingReview By: Dev Ravindran Y-Axis support had been extremely good for Australia PR processing. My Process consultant, Mr. Jonathan, had been very supportive in providing clear PR process requirements, documentation requirements and time frame for each of the sub-activity. I… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Support Had Been Extremely Good For Australia PR Processing appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Low investment amount i.e. $150,000.
- Hassle free immigration system.
- A beautiful place to live with Multi-cultured communities and friendly people
- A well-educated, highly skilled workforce.
- Excellent education and health care facilities
- A central time location is a major advantage for service-sector businesses
- A "business friendly” attitude at all levels of government
- Manitoba is home to considerable manufacturing, aerospace, financial and insurance and transportation industries.
- One of the most appealing aspects of living Manitoba is the low cost of living, making it possible to enjoy a very comfortable life. Housing, energy, insurance and post-secondary education in Manitoba are all among the least expensive in Canada.
- The low cost of housing is one of the major draw factors about living in Manitoba. The province’s residential housing market is very competitive, and affordable housing is readily available.
• Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $350,000 CAD.
• Minimum investment required: $150,000 OR control at least 1/3 of equity (if investing in an existing business) OR $1,000,000 (if investing in an existing business).
Age: 21 to 50 years only.
Education: Education Qualification is not required.
Experience: Must have at least three years of business ownership experience in past five years to be assessed for points as a business owner. Length of experience is counted only for senior management or business ownership experience as defined by the PNP-B. No points will be awarded for other experience. For example, middle or entry level management experience or self-employed business ownership experience will not score any points under this criterion.
English: An applicant must submit test results from an approved language-testing organization (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF) as proof of language proficiency.
In order to qualify you need to score 60 points out of 100 as per the below table.
English and/or French Fluency
Enhanced Settlement Factors
Total Points Available
Application Cost :
For submitting Expression of Interest (EOI) there is no fee.
After receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply (LLA), for submitting Nomination Application fee: CDN $2500.
If nomination is approved applicant need to sign a Deposit Agreement of CDN $100,000 to the Government of Manitoba.
Note: This amount will be return to the applicant without interest once the investment in the business area he/she proposed has been verified.
- Once submitted the EOI, it will remain in the pool for 12 months.
- After receiving LLA, the normal processing time is 4-6 months.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.