Trying for a job in USA? Y-Axis can help you create a professional resume that can impress your prospective employers there. USA Smart Applicant Service is a unique product offered by Y-Axis that helps you make your way into a foreign country for a job. You can rely on our resume writers for creating a perfect resume, as we maintain international standards for resumes.
We can make your Resume look good
Y-Axis will create a resume and write a cover letter that will make your resume look the best before the employers in the United States of America. This is because we keep in mind the standards and the methods followed by the country. Whatever may be your profession, we will take you to the right employer. We will do our best to get you your dream job.
Are you Eligible?
With Y-Axis you not only get the best resume made, but you also understand whether you are eligible for a job in the USA with qualifications you possess.
USA SAS package is most suitable for people between 21-50 years of age with a diploma, bachelors or a master’s degree and experience of more than two years in your area of specialization.
Apart from this, fluency in English is always an advantage when seeking a job in the US. Y-Axis will take just 10-12 working days to create your resume. However, marketing it will need 8 weeks.
You can get in touch with our expert consultants who can brief you about the product and US job market and answer all other questions you may have.
- I Enrolled Y-axis For My Australian VisaReview By: Makrand Kadam I enrolled y-axis for my Australian Visa and the support which I received from my consultant – Rozeena was very commendable. I remember calling her for every minor queries and in return received positive, detailed explanation… Continue Reading → The post I Enrolled Y-axis For My Australian Visa appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Received My Australia Visa A Couple Of Days BackReview By: Amit Jadhav I received my Australia visa a couple of days back. Y-Axis has played a big role in it; especially my process consultant Hamsa. Everything was smoothly handled from the beginning till the end. Their processes are… Continue Reading → The post I Received My Australia Visa A Couple Of Days Back appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- It’s Been Great To Work With Y-Axis On AU ProcessReview By: Sandeep Gandham It’s been great to work with Y-Axis on AU Process. They guided me well in all aspects through out the process, and special thanks to Srinivas VGR for his best support The post It’s Been Great To Work With Y-Axis On AU Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience).
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable:Y-RWS +Y- LinkedIn+Y-Social + Y-Jobs
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume Writing and 8 weeks for Marketing.
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per USA standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile - An effective LinkedIn profile
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- USA specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in USA.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.