This Smart Applicant Service (SAS) package is for everyone – be whatever profession, skill, or industry. It caters to the requirements of every individual looking for career growth and a beautiful life in South Africa. What Y-Axis does here is no secret, we tailor and market your resume to suitable job opportunities in South Africa to get you job responses and interview calls.
It includes an international standard resume and resume marketing service.
Similar to other SAS packages like UAE SAS, Australia SAS, Canada SAS, etc. this product is also designed to meet specific needs of a job seeker. First a resume is prepared and consent is taken from the client on it, then the same is marketed throughout South African job market. Y-Axis will submit your resume to all open jobs across the country to garner responses from employers.
South Africa SAS is one of the finest products you could choose if you wish to work there. It is simple to find a job. You do not have to spend thousands of rupees, go and search for a job there, Y-Axis will do it for you from your home country. The resume marketing process lasts for few weeks as would be mutually agreed.
You can visit one of Y-Axis offices near you and discuss more about South Africa SAS or you can simply call to enquire more about this package.
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience).
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable:Y-RWS +Y-LinkedIn+Y-Social + Y-Jobs
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume Writing and 6 weeks for Marketing.
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per South African standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile – An effective LinkedIn profile.
- Y-Social – Web presence report and guidelines on how to enhance the social networking sites related to job search.
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- South Africa specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in South Africa.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.