This Smart Applicant Service (SAS) package is for everyone - be whatever profession, skill, or industry. It caters to the requirements of every individual looking for career growth and a beautiful life in South Africa. What Y-Axis does here is no secret, we tailor and market your resume to suitable job opportunities in South Africa to get you job responses and interview calls.
It includes an international standard resume, Slideshare resume and resume marketing service.
Similar to other SAS packages like UAE SAS, Australia SAS, Canada SAS, etc. this product is also designed to meet specific needs of a job seeker. First a resume is prepared and consent is taken from the client on it, then the same is marketed throughout South African job market. Y-Axis will submit your resume to all open jobs across the country to garner responses from employers.
South Africa SAS is one of the finest products you could choose if you wish to work there. It is simple to find a job. You do not have to spend thousands of rupees, go and search for a job there, Y-Axis will do it for you from your home country. The resume marketing process lasts for few weeks as would be mutually agreed.
You can visit one of Y-Axis offices near you and discuss more about South Africa SAS or you can simply call to enquire more about this package.
- Resume Writing Service & LinkedIn Service Provided By Y-axis Team Was Very GoodReview By: Rahul Pujari The resume writing service and LinkedIn service provided by Y- axis team was very good. Though there was some technical issue due to which it got delayed by 2 weeks, but the process executive handled it… Continue Reading → The post Resume Writing Service & LinkedIn Service Provided By Y-axis Team Was Very Good appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Very Supportive And Excellent WorkReview By: Venkatesh R I would like to thank Anupama for helping me in the resume writing process. Thanks for guiding me through all process. Very supportive and excellent work.Thank you so much Y-Axis.. [ buy viagra in canada |… Continue Reading → The post Very Supportive And Excellent Work appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Very Supportive To Guidance And Very GladReview By: Srinivas Kashavattula A great experience with y-axis. special thanks to Harish Nittur (Sr. Process Consultant-RWS-JSS) who spent those endless hours helping me out with my resume writing service, he has been very supportive to guidance and trying to… Continue Reading → The post Very Supportive To Guidance And Very Glad appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience).
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable:Y-RWS +Y-LinkedIn+Y-Social + Y-Jobs
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume Writing and 6 weeks for Marketing.
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per South Africa standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile - An effective LinkedIn profile
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- South Africa specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in South Africa.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.