Living and working in Singapore is very easy and highly simplified. The simplification is also reflected in the visa processing aspect too. Having said that, the difficulties related to this country show up in terms of finding a job there. But now even that will be taken care of if you avail the Smart Applicant Services provided by Y-Axis.
We will project your best
With these services you can not only get an excellent resume prepared in accordance with the standards of Singapore, you can also get a step closer to employers waiting for you in the job market. To do these things for you, we have divided our services into two categories – resume writing and resume marketing. First our resume writing experts prepare a profile based on the information you give.
Get closer to your employer
Once it is prepared it is sent to you for your approval. Next the marketing department takes over. This department finds the most suitable jobs for you in Singapore. When you join hands with us, you don’t have to worry about jobs that are suitable, we will do that for. So, once you contact us, we take the responsibility of all the work related to a job in Singapore. If that’s your dream, get in touch with us today.
- Has Done A Good Job In Building Up A ResumeReview By : SUDHAKAR DAVID Mr.Bharat is my process co-ordinator and has been helping me in placing the required information for building my resume. So far things are going good and I expect this support would continue till the final… Continue Reading → The post Has Done A Good Job In Building Up A Resume appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Very Supportive And Excellent WorkReview By : Deepak raj I would like to thanks Farah Menezes for helping me in the resume writing process. Thanks for guiding me through all process. Very supportive and excellent work. She Clear my all queries and giving update… Continue Reading → The post Very Supportive And Excellent Work appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Satisfied With The Professionalism And ResponsivenessReview By : jaideep nandy Satisfied with the professionalism and responsiveness of Ms. Tejaswini Kudaravalli. My experience with Y-Axis has also been very satisfying, so far and will recommend Y-Axis. I also had a very pleasant experience with Mr. B.… Continue Reading → The post Satisfied With The Professionalism And Responsiveness appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience).
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable: Y-RWS +Y-LinkedIn+Y-Social + Y-Jobs
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume Writing and 4 weeks for Marketing
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per Singapore standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile - An effective LinkedIn profile
- Y-Social – Web presence report and guidelines on how to enhance the social networking sites related to job search.
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- Singapore specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in Singapore.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Job liaison service (organize an interview, negotiate terms of employment like salary, visa sponsorship, etc).
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.