Finding a job in Ireland can be made easy by making use of the Smart Applicant Services for this country. It is a job search package that allows you to avail, resume writing services from Y-Axis. Our experts prepare a resume according to the information provided by you. When you get your resume prepared by us, you can be sure that it will match the standards of Ireland.
What else do you get from us?
Not only this. We also prepare an impressive cover letter on your behalf so the employers in Ireland immediately hire you. So whatever your industry may be, you can rely on us to put forward the best and the most suitable opportunities before you. In this process, we begin with collecting the valuable information from you.
We follow this with drafting your resume in the standards of Ireland and go on a look out for suitable employers waiting to hire someone like you. After this, we have another team of experts that work on marketing your profile in the country, in a way that projects your skill and talent before the employer. By doing this, we try to improve your chances of getting noticed at the job market.
We do everything with your consent!
However, the marketing process begins only after our company’s experts has received an approval of the prepared resume from you. If you like the idea and you want to work in Ireland as soon as possible, get in touch with us today.
- The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of NowReview By : Leo Edment The experience with Y axis is good as of now. Guidance given by different consultants like Ms.Rathi, Ms.Sharmila, Mr.Pradeep and Ms. Tejaswini is excellent and helpful. Thank you for being supportive and guiding us through… Continue Reading → The post The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment PhaseReview By : Roshan Elias Thank you Y-Axis for helping me smoothly and successfully sail through the skills assessment phase. I would like to especially thank my Process Consultant , Mr Ali Asghar, for his meticulous and prompt follow up.… Continue Reading → The post Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment Phase appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For AustraliaReview By : VIPUL KUMAR I have received a grant for Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa for Australia and all the credit goes to Mr. Srikanth Penta from Y-Axis for his continuous support. However, I have never met this… Continue Reading → The post I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma / Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: 2+ years of work experience is mandatory.
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable: Y-RWS +Y-LinkedIn+Y-Social + Y-Jobs
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume writing and 6 weeks for Marketing.
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per Ireland standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile - An effective LinkedIn profile
- Y-Social – Web presence report and guidelines on how to enhance the social networking sites related to job search.
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- Ireland specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in Ireland.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Job liaison service (organize an interview, negotiate terms of employment like salary, visa sponsorship, etc).
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.