It is a general and a widespread opinion that finding a job in Austria is a difficult thing to achieve. Despite the country being one of the 28 European states, this idea persists among the people who wish to pursue a career in the European countries. It is a common belief that visa rules, policies and regulation regarding employment are tough when compared to other countries.
It’s not all that hard
The most popular alternatives to Austria are Canada, Australia and the US. What these applicants don’t know is the fact that, finding a job in these countries can be as difficult as in Austria. To break these myths about the difficulties of finding a job in Austria, Y-Axis has developed a product called Smart Applicant Services [SAS], which are now extended to Austria too.
What can we give you?
We help you find a job in Austria, while preparing and marketing your resume to make the prospective employer and employee familiar with each other. All this will be done on the basis of your qualities, preferences and other things related to your profile. You can discuss all this with the process consultant at Y-Axis, to whom your case is assigned.
We try to match your profile with the services required in Austria and help you achieve your dream job. The number of responses in the form of interview calls varies from one profile to another. To make the best and quick use of opportunities in Austria, get in touch with experts at Y-Axis.
|Age:||21 to 50 years only|
|Education:||Diploma / Bachelors / Masters or Higher|
|Experience:||Minimum 4 years & Above|
|Language Proficiency:||English Read Write Speak|
|Documents:||Y-Axis Work Sheet Resume|
|Process time:||1-2 weeks for Resume Writing and 06 weeks for Marketing.|
Job Search Deliverables
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per Austria standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile – An effective LinkedIn profile.
- Y-Strategy Report – We provide you a Comprehensive strategy report on your services.
- Y-Directories – We market your resume with our data base – Y-Directories (substantial directory of Employers & Recruitment Consultants).
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- Australia specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in Australia.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.