It is a general and a widespread opinion that finding a job in Austria is a difficult thing to achieve. Despite the country being one of the 28 European states, this idea persists among the people who wish to pursue a career in the European countries. It is a common belief that visa rules, policies and regulation regarding employment are tough when compared to other countries.
It’s not all that hard
The most popular alternatives to Austria are Canada, Australia and the US. What these applicants don’t know is the fact that, finding a job in these countries can be as difficult as in Austria. To break these myths about the difficulties of finding a job in Austria, Y-Axis has developed a product called Smart Applicant Services [SAS], which are now extended to Austria too.
What can we give you?
We help you find a job in Austria, while preparing and marketing your resume to make the prospective employer and employee familiar with each other. All this will be done on the basis of your qualities, preferences and other things related to your profile. You can discuss all this with the process consultant at Y-Axis, to whom your case is assigned.
We try to match your profile with the services required in Austria and help you achieve your dream job. The number of responses in the form of interview calls varies from one profile to another. To make the best and quick use of opportunities in Austria, get in touch with experts at Y-Axis.
- I Applied For My Australia PR Via YAxisReview By: sudha kolas I Applied for my Australia PR via YAxis,i got a call from yogesh who explained me clearly and i called him many times to clarify my queries and he was very patient and cool enough to… Continue Reading → The post I Applied For My Australia PR Via YAxis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Providing Excellent Services & Assistance In Filing My PR For AustraliaReview By: Mustafa Chechatwala I thank Y-Axis for providing excellent services and assistance in filing my PR for Australia. My process consultant Ms. Nitya Chebolu has been very polite and co-operating throughout the whole journey and has shown enormous amount… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Providing Excellent Services & Assistance In Filing My PR For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Good Service And Helped Me Iin Getting Through My PRReview By: Srikanth Gunnala Good Service. They helped me in getting through my PR. Special thanks to my process consultant Sri Lakshmi B N V S. Her support is simply superb. [ viagra discussions | levitra vs cialis | viagra… Continue Reading → The post Good Service And Helped Me Iin Getting Through My PR appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Age: 21 to 50 years only.
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience).
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended).
- Deliverable: Y-RWS +Y-LinkedIn+Y-Social + Y-Jobs
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume.
- Process time: 2-3 weeks for Resume Writing and 6 weeks for Marketing.
- Y-RWS – Word Resume, Cover Letter as per Austria standards.
- Y-LinkedIn profile - An effective LinkedIn profile
- Y-Social – Web presence report and guidelines on how to enhance the social networking sites related to job search
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs.
- Austria specific format resume within specified time period.
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals in Austria.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Job liaison service (organize an interview, negotiate terms of employment like salary, visa sponsorship, etc).
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.