Y-Axis has developed a unique product named Smart Applicant Service (SAS). It is for professionals with experience of 0 to 5 years and above. It includes an international standard resume based on the country chosen by a client and a resume marketing service.
The service is offered for countries like Dubai, Singapore, Canada, Australia and Germany. Further, the service is offered for chosen 1 state, 2 states or 3 states preferred by the client. So the SAS 2 States package is suitable for individuals who have chosen a country and want to market their profile in just 2 states rather than the entire country.
In Smart Applicant Service (SAS) 2 States, there is no resume writing, but just resume marketing. A marketing consultant will discuss the profile thoroughly and post client's resume to all open positions in the selected 2 states of the chosen country.
For example: A client who have opted for UAE could market his resume only in Dubai and Abu Dhabi or any other two states in the UAE.
The service is for everyone - be whatever profession, skill, or industry. It caters to the requirements of every individual looking for career growth and a beautiful life abroad. What Y-Axis does here is no secret, we market your resume to suitable job opportunities abroad to get you job responses and interview calls.
- Y-Axis Has Addressed All My Queries Patiently By Providing Accurate Information GuidanceReview By : Rahul Kolhapurkar First of all, I would like to thank Y-axis team for their support during the process of resume writing. Ms. Tejaswini Kudaravalli, Process consultant, is helped me throughout this process to gather input information required… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has Addressed All My Queries Patiently By Providing Accurate Information Guidance appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- It Was Pleasant To See TheIndividual Following Aand Taking Interest In Getting My Things DoneReview By : Praveen Goud Tejaswini is the person who got in touch with me for initial resume writing services, she was helpful and ensured that I have completed everything. It was pleasant to see the individual following and taking… Continue Reading → The post It Was Pleasant To See TheIndividual Following Aand Taking Interest In Getting My Things Done appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Staffs Are Very Helpful And Polite And Always Update Me About The ProcessReview By : akshay kulkarni HI So far so good.I am happy with the services they are providing.Staffs are very helpful and polite and always update me about the process. I would like to thanks specially Mr.Ashley immigration consultant.Even Resume… Continue Reading → The post Staffs Are Very Helpful And Polite And Always Update Me About The Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Age: 21 to 50 years only
- Education: Diploma (relevant certification & Experience is mandatory)/ Bachelors / Masters or Higher
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience is mandatory. (Exception for professionals such as IT, Engineers, Teachers, Nurses & Healthcare professionals, we can consider these profile even with 2 years experience)
- English: Must be able to read, write & speak English proficiently (IELTS/TOEFL is not compulsory but is recommended)
- Deliverable: Y-Jobs.
- Documents Needed: Submit our Y-Work Sheet and your current resume
- Process time: 8 weeks for Marketing
- Y-Jobs – Applying to the live / open jobs
- Resume marketing to employers and job portals as per the country opted for.
- Specific job search that matches your work experience, niche, industry.
- Receive weekly reports of the consistent efforts made by the consultants.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Job liaison service (organize an interview, negotiate terms of employment like salary, visa sponsorship, etc).
- Visa processing for a nominal fee.
Y-AXIS does not charge you a placement fee to get you a job. We only market your resume using the latest technology and resources. We do not provide/guarantee jobs or arrange an employment.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.