In the health care system, health professionals who offers medical, nursing or other types of health care services is required to meet specific requisites put into effect by laws governing health care practices. The number of professions subject to regulation, the requisites for an individual to receive professional licensure or certification, the scope of practice that is permitted for the individual to perform, and the nature of sanctions that can be imposed for failure to comply vary across jurisdictions.
Medical practice requisites:
Most countries require individuals to demonstrate proof of graduation from a recognized medical school, such as one meeting the quality assurance standards of the World Federation of Medical Education, as requisite to obtain professional certification for practice as a doctor in there are of specialization.
Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses (or the equivalent national titles, e.g. enrolled nurses) must typically complete nursing school and pass a national examination in order to obtain their license. For example in the United States, nurses must pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). They must then obtain a nursing license by applying to appropriate board of nursing. Other countries will also have their own registration Requirements.
- Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa NeedsReview By: Harpreet Singh Y-Axis has the best professional staff for your visa needs in my opinion. They give you very precise tips and information, and it immensely helps you get quick and positive results from the embassy. After you… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa Needs appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent ServiceReview By: Sibghatullah Quadri this is our second experience with y-axis .first for US visa second for Australian visa , For US visa our consaltant was Mr Anil Kumar and for Aus Mr Shiva . we are happy with both… Continue Reading → The post Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent Service appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have ChosenReview By: Koushik Mohan Y-Axis is one of the best Immigration consultants and i am glad to have chosen rightly when i decided to migrate to Australia. It was such a pleasant experience i had from the start to the… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have Chosen appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from a recognized university or institute.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- IELTS score report with a minimum score above 6.5 (Depends on the country where applying for registration).
Speak to an expert for further details.
- Guidance on the required documents.
- Assistance with filling the online application form.
- Guidance on IELTS examination.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.