The Estonian Startup Visa is a fast and efficient way for non-EU startup founders who wish to come and be a part of one of the smallest but energetic startup communities in Europe as a founder.Estonia is one of the most dynamic countries among the new member states of the European Union. It is well-known both for its innovative drive and cozy living environment. It boasts a long tradition of providing quality education. The vibrant and international education and research environment, endowed with the latest developments in information technology makes Estonia an attractive place for the people. Estonia is an e-society, with electronic ID-cards, e-government, e-health, e-school, e-parking etc. Most people use e-banking, pay parking with a mobile phone and pay taxes, or even vote, online. Wireless internet access can be found everywhere.
You can explore this option with us. Contact Y-Axis to know about Start up Investor Visa to Estonia. Find out how well it fits in your future and business plans. Then take a decision.
- The Estonian government provides support to the would-be startup entrepreneurs. They can get help (information, financing, and other types of support) from support organisations such as Kredex and Enterprise Estonia.
- Estonia is situated perfectly for trade between Russia, Asia and Europe.
- Estonia is known for its widespread and free Wi-Fi connections, its commitment to e-government, building its future IT skills base and other Internet-related services.
- Paperless society has its perks – conduct almost everything online. Also can become an e-resident of the country.
- Estonia’s economic freedom is regarded as one of the highest in the world and the best in the Central Eastern European region.
- Has one of the most liberal tax systems in the world – only corporate income tax is paid on dividends.
- Home to several accelerator programs for startups. These include Startup Wise Guys, Buildit and others.
- Approval from the Startup Committee stating that matches the definition of a startup and can pursue the Startup Visa.
- Financial resources of at least 130 EUR every month. For the 1-year visa this amounts to 1560 EUR.
- Innovative scalable business. Work on an innovative and repeatable business model with great global growth potential.
- For a long-term visa, the state fee is 80 EUR. Ukrainian and Belarusian residents are exempt from paying the fee.
- The state fee for a temporary residence permit is 160 EUR (when applying in Estonia) or 180 EUR (when applying in Estonian representation).
The time to process the application is 3 – 4 weeks from the date of online submission to the startup committee.
- Interacting with the Accredited Agent on the Application submission.
- Documentation Guidance .
- Provide relevant templates.
- Fill Application form.
- Regular Updates on your case / the process.
- Guidance on Investment Process.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.