The Estonian Startup Visa is a fast and efficient way for non-EU startup founders who wish to come and be a part of one of the smallest but energetic startup communities in Europe as a founder. Estonia is one of the most dynamic countries among the new member states of the European Union. It is well-known both for its innovative drive and cozy living environment. It boasts a long tradition of providing quality education. The vibrant and international education and research environment, endowed with the latest developments in information technology makes Estonia an attractive place for the people. Estonia is an e-society, with electronic ID-cards, e-government, e-health, e-school, e-parking etc. Most people use e-banking, pay parking with a mobile phone and pay taxes, or even vote, online. Wireless internet access can be found everywhere.
You can explore this option with us. Contact Y-Axis to know about Start up Investor Visa to Estonia. Find out how well it fits in your future and business plans. Then take a decision.
- The Estonian government provides support to the would-be startup entrepreneurs. They can get help (information, financing, and other types of support) from support organisations such as Kredex and Enterprise Estonia.
- Estonia is situated perfectly for trade between Russia, Asia and Europe.
- Estonia is known for its widespread and free Wi-Fi connections, its commitment to e-government, building its future IT skills base and other Internet-related services.
- Paperless society has its perks – conduct almost everything online. Also can become an e-resident of the country.
- Estonia’s economic freedom is regarded as one of the highest in the world and the best in the Central Eastern European region.
- Has one of the most liberal tax systems in the world – only corporate income tax is paid on dividends.
- Home to several accelerator programs for startups. These include Startup Wise Guys, Buildit and others.
- Approval from the Startup Committee stating that matches the definition of a startup and can pursue the Startup Visa.
- At least €140 for every month you want to spend in Estonia. This translates to €1,680 for a one-year visa.
- Innovative and scalable business. Your business model is expected to pack global growth potential.
- The state fee for the review of a long-stay visa application is 80 euros and 60 euros for a short stay visa. No additional state fees are foreseen for the review of the application submitted to the Startup Committee.
The time to process the application is 3 – 4 weeks from the date of online submission to the startup committee.
- Interacting with the Accredited Agent on the Application submission.
- Documentation Guidance.
- Provide relevant templates.
- Fill Application form.
- Regular Updates on your case / the process.
- Guidance on Investment Process.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.