Are you a business wanting to send your representative to the UK? Or are you a representative of a business looking for a suitable UK visa? In either of the cases, UK Sole Representative Visa is the answer. It is for representative of established overseas companies outside European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and not for entrepreneurs who wish to set up a business in the UK.
Overseas companies and representative mean either:
- A company planning to set up a UK branch for a wholly owned subsidiary of an overseas parent company.
- An employee of a news/media agency posted to the UK for a long-term assignment.
UK Sole Representative Visa requirements are backed by stringent policies to restrict its misuse for personal immigration gains. To know what those rules are and how you can apply for this visa, Interact with an expert at Y-Axis.
To be eligible for this visa you must:
- Apply from outside the EEA
- Have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds
- Meet the English requirement
If you are coming to the UK as a sole representative you must:
- Be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK.
- Have extensive related industry experience and knowledge
- Hold a senior position within the company (but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf.
- Intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK, eg a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary.
You may need to prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.
You can prove your knowledge of English by either:
- Passing an approved English language test with at least CEFR level A1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognized by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree.
Visa fee for UK Sole Representative Visa is £587.
Process time for application submitted at a UK Consulate is 2- 4 weeks.
Y-Axis Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Sample drafts.
- Guidance on the Business Plan preparation
- Job Search Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Why Choose United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, is commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain
- The UK is a developed country and has the world’s seventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and the eighth-largest economy by purchasing power parity
- It was the world’s first industrialized country and the world’s foremost power during the 19th and early 20th centuries
- The UK remains a great power with leading economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence
- It is a recognized nuclear weapons state and its military expenditure ranks fourth in the world
- Population: 62,262,000
- Capital: London
- Currency: Pound(GBP)
- Today, Indians comprise about 1.4 million people in the UK.
- Indians are single largest visible ethnic minority population in the UK.
- Indians make up the largest subgroup of British Asians, and are one of the largest Indian communities in the Indian diaspora, mainly due to the Indian-British relations.
- The British Indian community is the fifth largest in the Indian Diaspora.