Are you a business wanting to send your representative to the UK? or are you a representative of a business checking for a suitable UK visa? In either of the cases, UK Sole Representative Visa is the answer. It is for representative of established overseas companies outside European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and not for entrepreneurs who wish to set up a business in the UK.
Overseas companies and representative mean either:
- A company planning to set up a UK branch for a wholly owned subsidiary of an overseas parent company.
- An employee of a news/media agency posted to the UK for a long-term assignment.
UK Sole Representative Visa requirements are backed by stringent policies to restrict its misuse for personal immigration gains. To know what those rules are and how you can apply for this visa, Interact with an expert at Y-Axis.
February 1, 2016
UK visa - BRP Card:
UK visa for long term (for more than 6 months) duration is issued initially for a period of 1 month only.
The applicant needs to enter UK within 1 month time and then need to collect the BPR (Biometric Residence Permit) from the nearest Post Office within 10 days of landing in UK.
- Thanks To Y-axis For Providing A Smooth And Efficient NetworkReview By : Ajay Arora Thanks to Srilatha.N Australia Process Consultant for her kind response and efforts to help their clients. Although she takes time to respond but once replied spoken or written her reply was never changed. I appreciate… Continue Reading → The post Thanks To Y-axis For Providing A Smooth And Efficient Network appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y- Axis Was Very Supportive To Complete The Documentation InRelation To Skill Assessment ProcessReview By : venkataraman A S Y- Axis having a wonderful team and their system of work in completing the required process in a real time basis are highly appreciable. Ms. Srilatha. N, process consultant from Y- Axis who was… Continue Reading → The post Y- Axis Was Very Supportive To Complete The Documentation InRelation To Skill Assessment Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of NowReview By : Leo Edment The experience with Y axis is good as of now. Guidance given by different consultants like Ms.Rathi, Ms.Sharmila, Mr.Pradeep and Ms. Tejaswini is excellent and helpful. Thank you for being supportive and guiding us through… Continue Reading → The post The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
To be eligible for this visa you must:
- Apply from outside the EEA
- Have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds
- Meet the English requirement
If you are coming to the UK as a sole representative you must:
- Be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK.
- Have extensive related industry experience and knowledge
- Hold a senior position within the company (but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf.
- Intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK, eg a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary.
You may need to prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.
You can prove your knowledge of English by either:
- Passing an approved English language test with at least CEFR level A1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognized by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree.
Visa fee for UK Sole Representative Visa is £546.
Process time for application submitted at a UK Consulate is 2- 4 weeks.
Y-Axis Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Sample drafts.
- Guidance on the Business Plan preparation
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.
- Job Search Assistance.*
- Relocation Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why Choose United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, is commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain
- The UK is a developed country and has the world’s seventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and the eighth-largest economy by purchasing power parity
- It was the world’s first industrialized country and the world’s foremost power during the 19th and early 20th centuries
- The UK remains a great power with leading economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence
- It is a recognized nuclear weapons state and its military expenditure ranks fourth in the world
- Population: 62,262,000
- Capital: London
- Currency: Pound(GBP)
- Today, Indians comprise about 1.4 million people in the UK.
- Indians are single largest visible ethnic minority population in the UK.
- Indians make up the largest subgroup of British Asians, and are one of the largest Indian communities in the Indian diaspora, mainly due to the Indian-British relations.
- The British Indian community is the fifth largest in the Indian Diaspora.