There are multiple benefits of setting a business in British Columbia, can be beneficial for no one but multiple reasons. To make best use of these benefits, all you need is a British Columbia Entrepreneur Visa. with this visa, your prospects of exploring opportunities in that part of Canada and North America.
What you should look forward to
The benefits you will experience will be in terms of location, low taxes and competitive operating costs. You will also get opportunity to enhance your business by employing people from different cultural backgrounds. You will find people who are well educated, high skilled and productive. For more information in this regard, get in touch with one of our experts.
- Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To AustraliaReview By: Balbeer Johar Syed Juveria from Y-axis is a fantastic consultant. She has excellent knowledge in preparing documents for migration to Australia. I recommend Y-axis for all immigration purpose. [ cialis on sale | cialis levitra viagra vs vs |… Continue Reading → The post Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular UpdatesReview By: Tony Raj Best experience and excellent in guiding on the process for Australian PR. Process Consultants are approachable for any clarifications at any stage of the process via phones or emails. The team provides the best guidance, with regular… Continue Reading → The post Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular Updates appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute DetailsReview By: Akshay Sharma The consultant name who is helping me to get hold of the process is Satish Ellapu and to say the least, he is doing his job with all the commitment and determination. The process is still going… Continue Reading → The post Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute Details appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Applicant must demonstrate personal investment of at least CAD: 200,000 in the proposed business with net asset of at least CAD: 600,000.
- Should have experience as a Sr. Manager or a Business owner.
- Online registration CAD: 300 non-refundable (4 weeks)
- The applicant can present available business proposal that will result in “significant economic benefits” to British Columbia.
- Applicant need to enter selection pool and final registration score will be ranked along with other registrants (within 6 Months)
- Net worth Assessment (Supplier (CA)recognized by BC PNP) within 4Months (assessment fee between CAD$ 3,000 to CAD$ 5,000)
- Applicant need to pay fee of CAD$ 3,500 including spouse and children upon letter of confirmation from BC PNP (Process time 4 months)
- Attend interview in person at the BC PNP Vancouver within a year from the letter of confirmation (as applicable)
- BC PNP will issue letter of confirmation which serves 2 years work permit visa to implement proposed business in BC (within 18-20 months) to get his business registered in BC PNP to obtain permanent residence (PR)
- The applicant has business experience as a senior manager or business owner.
- The applicant can present a viable business proposal that will result in “significant economic benefits” to British Columbia.
- Hold at least one-third ownership of the proposed business in BC;
- Sign a Performance Agreement with the provincial government;
- Create a minimum of three full-time jobs, to be held by Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Be actively involved in daily management and direction of the proposed business. Investment requirements: In order to register, the candidate must demonstrate that he or she will make an eligible personal investment of at least $200,000 CAD in the proposed business.
If the candidate is proposing a Key Staff Member and wishes for that person to also work for the business in B.C, he or she must demonstrate that he or she will make an eligible personal investment of $400,000 CAD.
- Work Experience - 24
- Net worth - 12
- Personal investment - 30
- Jobs - 36
- Adaptability - 18
- Business Concept (BC PNP will decide) - 80
- At the time of registration :INR 50,000
- Application process fee: INR 80,000
- Visa Process fee: INR 20,000
Net worth Assessment: Assessment fee between CAD$ 3,000 to CAD$ 5,000
Application Fees: CAD$ 3,500 including spouse and children
Visa Process Time Lines
Y-Axis Process Time: (9 to 12 months process time)
Application Pool: 1 to 6 months from the date of online registration
Application submission in Vancouver/ Net worth Assessment(Supplier(CA) recognized by BC PNP) /Business Plan (4months)
Approval letter to visit BC ( Valid for 1 Year )
Arrival permit for 2 years. Need to enter within 12 months to set up business
*Process time lines are defined by the embassy, it could increase or decrease as per the load of the applications received.
Step - 1
Sign up for Y-Axis to for a technical evaluation
Step - 2
Sign up a full service agreement with Y-Axis & pay your fee
Step - 3
A dedicated consultant will be assigned to look into your application process.
Step - 4
Work with your Consultant to prepare business plan and required documentation to file your application.
Step - 5
Apply for Registration process (Get registration confirmation within 4 Weeks)
Step - 6
Apply for Selection process in the pool (6 Months)
Step - 7
Application submission in Vancouver.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.