Our technical Evaluation report is a graphical Illustration of the country opted by you.
It confirms you’re eligibility parameters, brief country profile, brief occupation profile, transparency sheet of costs and time, probability of your success not only based on the embassy updates but also on our experience with numerous successful profiles, our deliverables and critical documents.
The reports will be issued by the facts provided by you in your Resume, Info Collection Form and roles confirmation based on your experience and the embassy requirement.
There could be further documents required based on the review of the above documents.
A positive report is an indication that we can take up your case further and work on assisting you on filling your application. A negative report will indicate that we cannot process the application for the country opted, however we would be able to look at the next best possible option.
We highly recommend that if we do issue a positive report, a decision must be taken within 48 hours. Immigration rules change frequently, so it’s always advisable that you process your application when you are eligible else you might become ineligible.
*Please note that a report is valid only for 6 months. In case you would want to take your case ahead and it’s been more than a month, kindly request for a reevaluation.
- I Enrolled Y-axis For My Australian VisaReview By: Makrand Kadam I enrolled y-axis for my Australian Visa and the support which I received from my consultant – Rozeena was very commendable. I remember calling her for every minor queries and in return received positive, detailed explanation… Continue Reading → The post I Enrolled Y-axis For My Australian Visa appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Received My Australia Visa A Couple Of Days BackReview By: Amit Jadhav I received my Australia visa a couple of days back. Y-Axis has played a big role in it; especially my process consultant Hamsa. Everything was smoothly handled from the beginning till the end. Their processes are… Continue Reading → The post I Received My Australia Visa A Couple Of Days Back appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- It’s Been Great To Work With Y-Axis On AU ProcessReview By: Sandeep Gandham It’s been great to work with Y-Axis on AU Process. They guided me well in all aspects through out the process, and special thanks to Srinivas VGR for his best support The post It’s Been Great To Work With Y-Axis On AU Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
To qualify for an Investor Visa we must get a basic understanding of the below factors:
- Funds that are available or can be arranged for to invest overseas
- Whether funds available are in FD's or Saving bank accounts in a reputed bank.
- Your English language proficiency skills based on Educational qualification or IELTS.
- Prior business experience if any.
- Evaluation reports will be generated within 48 hours from the time the payment is made and the required documents are submitted.
- Evaluation consultant will review your details and roles confirmation and issue the report
- In case he would need further clarifications, he will request the same.
- Positive report will mean you can take your process ahead with us and discuss the same in detail with your Immigration consultant.
- Please discuss all your queries based on our report only and take your process ahead
Visit/call/email our consultant with your friend or family for a discussion;
Register for a free Counseling session with our expert consultant;
Pay for our technical Evaluation to get a confirmation on your eligibility.
Start your process by speaking to your Immigration Consultant
- Info Collection Form
- Roles and Responsibilities Confirmation
- The Evaluation process is towards understanding your eligibility with respect to Investor category for both of you and the type of visa you are applying.
- In your technical evaluation, you will be informed with the points you scored, IELTS requirements, Experience requirements, Processing stages, Application fees, our deliverable, our fees, additional costs and other important details.
- You are required to provide us complete information with respect to your Personal details/Education /Employment and other requisites as per the forms provided.
- We have our processing center only in Hyderabad and your Technical evaluation will be processed by our team here.
- After finalizing your evaluation, the report will be generated as per the current points system.
- All your correspondence during the process will be communicated by your consultant to us.
- Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it describes your eligibility provided the mentioned requirements and points are met.
Y-Axis Process time -Evaluation – 2 Business days;
Further process times will be confirmed in the report
*Depending on the clarifications needed we may take more time to research and give you an update.
No refund for this product, in case of a negative report we will issue one country complementary evaluation based on your eligibility.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.