Navigating your way through the rules and regulations for obtaining a visa can be quite challenging. Even a minor blunder on your part may be enough for the visa officer to reject your visa application. It is for this reason that you need to assess the strength of your case before you submit your application. Our Australia Evaluation via RMA service will remove any element of uncertainty you may have about your chances of getting a visa. This evaluation is conducted by RMA’s who are registered with the Australian government and will represent your application before the authorities concerned.
- The Australian immigration department uses a General Skilled Migration points system for granting visas. We along with your RMA will determine this score for you so that you can assess how you fare on one of the key requirements for an Australian visa.
- There are scores of visas granted depending up on whether you are a student, professional (skilled or unskilled), tourists, and refugee or looking to permanently relocate to Australia. We will determine the type of visa that you qualify for.
- Not only are there different types of visas but also a host of subclasses. We will study your profile and indicate your sub class.
- We will also help you in ascertaining if you fulfill all the pre-requisites to be a primary applicant for your family.
- We will also deliver other key components like your skill and qualification assessment.
We urge you not to be disheartened in case you get a negative evaluation. Our RMA’s and consultants are highly experienced in this field and will suggest alternate options to you.
Following are the eligibility criteria for you as the primary applicant:
- Age:- You must be between 18-45 years.
- English Language: The applicant should prove that he/she meets the English language of competent or vocational level by submitting the test results before the application is lodged. One would meet the English Language threshold (IELTS 6 bands in all the components- Competent English) if holds a valid passport and is a citizen of one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America and Republic of Ireland. English Languages accepted by Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier): IELTS/PTE/TOFEL iBT/CAE
- Nominated occupation:- The applicant should nominate an occupation on the MLTSSL or STSOL or ROL that is relevant to his/her skills, qualifications and recent work experience and also available in any of the states to sponsor the state nomination.
- Skill Assessment:- It is mandatory for an applicant to get a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before the application is lodged.
- Maintenance funds:-Fund maintenance is not mandatory for all states. Few states want the applicant to declare funds. Few states request for fund declaration.
- Health & character requirements:- The applicant has to meet with health and character requirements.
Depending upon the type of profile that your spouse or de factor partner has, we will determine your partner’s chances for a partner visa as one of our deliverables.
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program:
If the applicant is applying outside Australia:
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD$300-AUD$2200
- State Sponsorship fee- Varies from AUD$200- AUD$800 (if applicable)
- Education Assessment (if applicable) – AUD$60 – AUD$300
- Medicals/Registration– case specific
- Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier) Application Fee: AUD$3670.
- Dependents below 18 years of age: AUD$920.
- Dependents above 18 years of age: AUD$1835.
- Dependent English Language Requirement: Spouse English Requirement Fee: AUD$4885*
(*This fee is applicable only if the spouse or the dependent is unable to score 4.5 overall in IELTS and has not completed his/her graduation in English Medium.) English Languages accepted by Department of Home Affairs (DIBP earlier): IELTS/PTE/TOFEL iBT/CAE
Y-Axis Process time for evaluation: 2 -3 Business days.
Use our professional services to check your eligibility for the relevant visa. We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success are much higher when you sign up with us.
Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation before we accept your case.
Our process Includes:
The Evaluation process is towards understanding your eligibility with respect to Australia for you and your partner with the type of visa you are eligible.
In your technical evaluation, you will be informed with the points you scored, IELTS requirements, Experience requirements, your nominated occupation, Processing stages, Application fees, our deliverable, our fees, additional costs and other important details.
You are required to provide us complete information with respect to your Personal details/Education /Employment and other requisites as per the forms provided.
After finalizing your evaluation, the report will be generated as per the current points system.
Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it describes your eligibility provided the mentioned requirements and points are met.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.