An ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) is used the check whether your foreign education is valid and equal to that of Canadian education .
This assessment is mandatory for foreign aspirants to make sure that they are the immigrants with the best possible chances of success in Canada.
The ECA report helps claim points on your education. CIC will verify any educational credential assessment submitted with a FSW application with the organization that produced the report.
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either contact us at any of our India offices or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Your application will be processed and represented by RMAs (Registered Migration Agents) to the concerned processing body (DIBP). RMAs will communicate with the Australia immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
- Diligent In Responding To My Queries And Being Ready With The RequirementsReview By: Gopal T Through this review I wanted to thank Y-axis and their consultants Uma Maheshwar and Mohammed Azhar for helping me work through the various steps in my Australia immigration process. Uma and Azhar have been extremely patient… Continue Reading → The post Diligent In Responding To My Queries And Being Ready With The Requirements appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Pretty Pleased With The Effort They Put Through Individual ApplicationsReview By: manish kalra I have used the services from Yaxis for AUS PR and i am pretty pleased with the effort they put through individual applications. My consultant Pavan Duggu was thorough with each step of the process. Great… Continue Reading → The post Pretty Pleased With The Effort They Put Through Individual Applications appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I’m Very Much Happy With Respective To Your ServicesReview By: Rammohan Pabba Dear Lavina Golla, You have done extra ordinary job in processing my application. You didn’t show any hesitation while answering my questions. Thank you Lavina for showing great commitment towards your job. I’m very much happy… Continue Reading → The post I’m Very Much Happy With Respective To Your Services appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Getting an ECA done will provide the following benefits ECA :
- See whether your credentials are equal to the standards set for Canadian workers.
- Find out whether you need more training, education or Canadian work experience.
- Understand the types of jobs for which you might be qualified.
- Help employers understand your qualifications
You will need to have the education, work experience or professional credentials you received outside Canada assessed if you are:
- Immigrating to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.
- Coming to Canada to work in specific professions or trades, or
- Coming to Canada to study,
- You must have such an assessment if you:
- Are a principal applicant, and
- Got your education outside Canada.
When you apply as a federal skilled worker with a foreign educational credential, an original ECA report must:
- Be included with your application along with proof of your foreign credential,
- Be issued on or after the date the organization was designated by CIC,
- Not be more than five years old on the date that CIC gets your application, and
- Show your credential is equal to a completed Canadian one.
If you do not submit this assessment when you apply, your application is not complete. CIC will not process it and will send it back to you.
If you are applying for an ECA, you must be aware of the following :
1) Which designated organizations perform the ECA.
You can arrange to get your assessment from:
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
- World Education Services
- Medical Council of Canada (professional body)
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body)
2)How to choose the designated organization :
Example: Any pharmacist must choose the pharmacy board , and medical applicant must choose the ,Medical council
3) What documents are required
4) How much it costs
5) What the report means
6) Providing the assessment report at the time of filing the application
Base application charge
Non-internet application charge
Additional applicant charge
Additional applicant charge under 18
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
• You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
• You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
• Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
• Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
• Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
• Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
• Advise on health and character requirements.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application.You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.