Domestic help is something everyone needs. If you are planning to move to UK, does that mean you won’t have anyone to rely on for household work? No, there is a domestic work visa that allows you to be accompanied by your domestic helper to your preferred destination. This visa is granted under specific conditions to domestic workers, who fall in the category of cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, nannies and those providing personal care for the employer and their families.
Conditions to be fulfilled:
The conditions under which the domestic work is issued must be understood with great clarity. The domestic worker should have helped in a private household, he/she should have work with the accompanying employer for a minimum of 1 year and he/she should not be a native of either European Economic Area or Switzerland.
Further a domestic helper must fulfill the requirements laid down by specific departments. In the entire process you will receive support from Y-Axis in terms of visa application, submission and finally processing. For more information on this, consult experts at Y-Axis.
- Y-Axis Has Done A Good Job With My Parents Australia Visa ProcessingReview By: Samuel Nalukurthi Y-Axis has done a good job with my parents Australia visa processing’ Aarti N was the consultant, She is quick in responding to emails and always kept in touch on how the process is going on.… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has Done A Good Job With My Parents Australia Visa Processing appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Got The PR Invitation And Going To File It In The Following DaysReview By: Akshay Sharma It’s been a great experience till now. My process is being handled by Satish Ellapu. He knows the process thoroughly and has helped me immensely in the process. I have got the PR invitation and going… Continue Reading → The post I Have Got The PR Invitation And Going To File It In The Following Days appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Very Responsive And Helping Me To Sort Out All The QueriesReview By: Pragati Srivastava Very Good services provided by Srikanth E……I always find very responsive and helping me to sort out all the queries in a very efficient way….Thanks a lot so far ….Regards, Rohit Raizaday The post Very Responsive And Helping Me To Sort Out All The Queries appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
In order to be eligible for the domestic worker visa you need to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Your age is between 18 and 65 years.
- You have worked for your employer for at minimum 1 year.
- Work in the same household as your employer or one that they use regularly.
- You are planning to accompany your employer, their partner or children to the UK.
- You intend to work as a Domestic worker in the house where your employer intends to stay.
- You will stay in the UK for a maximum period of 6 months or leave when your employer leaves, which ever is sooner.
- You have sufficient funds to support yourself while in the UK .
Your employer must be either a:
- British or European Economic Area (EEA) national who usually lives outside the UK and who doesn’t intend to remain in the UK for more than six months.
- Foreign national who is coming to the UK on a visit and who doesn’t intend to remain for more than 6 months.
Talk to Y-Axis Consultants to check your eligibility to apply as a Domestic Worker.
The visa fee is GBP 324 or INR 34,020.
It costs £496 for a visa as a domestic worker in a private household.
- Y-Axis process time: 3 Days -1 week from the date of submission of the documents to Y-Axis.
- Visa process time: 1 week to 3 months from the time of submittal of documents to VFS / Consulate. Process time Varies as per the visa type and country.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.