Domestic help is something everyone needs. If you are planning to move to UK, does that mean you won’t have anyone to rely on for household work? No, there is a domestic work visa that allows you to be accompanied by your domestic helper to your preferred destination. This visa is granted under specific conditions to domestic workers, who fall in the category of cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, nannies and those providing personal care for the employer and their families.
Conditions to be fulfilled:
The conditions under which the domestic work is issued must be understood with great clarity. The domestic worker should have helped in a private household, he/she should have work with the accompanying employer for a minimum of 1 year and he/she should not be a native of either European Economic Area or Switzerland.
Further a domestic helper must fulfill the requirements laid down by specific departments. In the entire process you will receive support from Y-Axis in terms of visa application, submission and finally processing. For more information on this, consult experts at Y-Axis.
- Very Thorough And Diligent Through Every Aspect Of My ApplicationReview By : Amit Dhania It has been an absolute pleasure working with Y-Axis and Lavina for my AUS PR processing request. Lavina has been very thorough and diligent through every aspect of my application; and ensured that we are… Continue Reading → The post Very Thorough And Diligent Through Every Aspect Of My Application appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Received Positive News On ACS Skill AssessmentReview By : nikhil kesavan Dear Team, I have received positive news on ACS Skill Assessment and i am now preparing on clearing PTE for applying EOI(Expression of Interest). Till this stage, Govinda Rao Yaindi, my process Consultant has been… Continue Reading → The post Received Positive News On ACS Skill Assessment appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Constant Followup And Deligence In Making Investment FruitfullReview By : Sat N Appreciate B uma @yaxis for constant followup and deligence for making my efforts and investment fruitfull in securing my PR without further followups. Specials thanks to UMA @ Y-AXIS The post Constant Followup And Deligence In Making Investment Fruitfull appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
In order to be eligible for the domestic worker visa you need to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Your age is between 18 and 65 years.
- You have worked for your employer for at minimum 1 year.
- Work in the same household as your employer or one that they use regularly.
- You are planning to accompany your employer, their partner or children to the UK.
- You intend to work as a Domestic worker in the house where your employer intends to stay.
- You will stay in the UK for a maximum period of 6 months or leave when your employer leaves, which ever is sooner.
- You have sufficient funds to support yourself while in the UK .
Your employer must be either a:
- British or European Economic Area (EEA) national who usually lives outside the UK and who doesn’t intend to remain in the UK for more than six months.
- Foreign national who is coming to the UK on a visit and who doesn’t intend to remain for more than 6 months.
Talk to Y-Axis Consultants to check your eligibility to apply as a Domestic Worker.
The visa fee is GBP 324 or INR 34,020.
- Y-Axis process time: 3 Days -1 week from the date of submission of the documents to Y-Axis.
- Visa process time: 1 week to 3 months from the time of submittal of documents to VFS / Consulate. Process time Varies as per the visa type and country.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.