The Critical Skills Work Visa allows you to immigrate to South Africa and convert your 5 year temporary visa into a permanent residence. If you have an interest to move to South Africa and consequently secure a permanent residence, the Government of South Africa has provided the Critical Skills Work Visa option to this end.
Arrive in South African without a job offer and stay in South Africa for 12 months to find a job. Extend your visa post securing a job to a temporary residence for 5 years; post which you can apply and secure a permanent residence in South Africa. Based on critical skills requirements forward by the South Africa Department of Home Affairs.
The main objective is to fill gaps in skill-deficit to support South Africa’s trade and industry.
- I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axisReview By: Mayur M I had an absolutely wonderful experience interacting with Y-axis. I am very much impressed by their processes and immediate response to my queries. I would like to thank Aqheel Ahmed – consultant working with me for… Continue Reading → The post I Had An Absolutely Wonderful Experience Interacting With Y-axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My QueriesReview By: robinissac oommen Great experience with Y Axis They have been helpful in understanding immigration process. Y Axis team has show great attitude towards explain steps and get my immigration hassle-free. My process consultant Nitya Ch. and Immigration consultant… Continue Reading → The post Immigration Consultant Was Prompt In Responding To My Queries appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-AxisReview By: Anchal Sharma A fantastic well-qualified team of professionals at Y-Axis who know their job quite well. My experience has been very good. I was always guided on the right track and comforted during every interaction I had. I… Continue Reading → The post A Fantastic Well-Qualified Team Of Professionals At Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Critical Skills Work Visa which has been launched by the South Africa Home Affairs department is based on the critical occupations which have a shortage of skilled professionals. It replaces the Quota work permit. The Home Affairs department has come up with the critical skills list and the skills requirements as per the occupation.
- The applicant has to get there qualification assessed by SAQA which is the authorized body for the qualification assessment along with registering with the relevant body as per the profession.
- Qualification must be listed as per the Critical Skills list as list by the Immigration department of South Africa Home Affairs and needs to be assessed by SAQA.
- Must have skilled work experience in the occupation as per the Critical Skills list.
- Must have sufficient funds for the initial stay.
- Hold travel and medical insurance.
- Must have arranged accommodation.
- Skill assessment as per the related professional authorized body.
- IT & Communications
- Health & Clinical Science
- Life & Earth Science
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.