Ireland - Critical Skills Employment Permit allows skilled individuals to work in Ireland for a specified employer in an occupation where skills shortages exist and designed to attract highly skilled people into the labour market with the aim of encouraging them to take up permanent residence in the State.
Critical Skills Employment Permit is issued for an initial period of two years, after which it can normally be renewed indefinitely. Eligible occupations under this type of permit are deemed to be critically important to growing Ireland’s economy, are highly demanded and highly skilled, and in significant shortage of supply in our labour market. Occupations such as ICT professionals, professional engineers and technologists are catered for under this type of employment permit. Allows Highly skilled professionals as per the highly skilled eligible occupation list to get an offer letter without the labour market needs test.
Permit holders can apply for immediate family reunification from the Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service of the Department of Justice and Equality and once their dependants/partners/spouses are resident in the State they are eligible to seek any employment and apply to the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation for a Dependant/Partner/Spouse Employment Permit which is currently issued free of charge.
Visa applications are being processed within weeks of submission. The visa decision and duration however vary from one application to another.
December 2, 2015
New location for Hyderabad’s UK & Ireland Visa Application Centre.
From 30 November 2015,the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Hyderabad will relocate to new premises.
8-2- 700, 3rd Floor, Srida Anushka Pride, Banjara Hills Road no. 12, Hyderabad – 50003.
- I’m Grateful To Y-Axis To Make My Life Easy By Taking Care Of All FormalitiesReview By: Arun Popli I am grateful to Y-Axis to make my life easy by taking care of all formalities needed to be done to get Australian PR and very fortunate to have been assigned Mr Praveen Kumar who guided… Continue Reading → The post I’m Grateful To Y-Axis To Make My Life Easy By Taking Care Of All Formalities appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Enrolled At Y-Axis With Respect To Australia ImmigrationReview By: S AZ We’ve enrolled at Y-Axis with respect to Australia Immigration and we’ve had a GREAT experience at Y-Axis so far. Thanks to P Rakesh Babu for his expertise and patience. I can clearly feel he knows what… Continue Reading → The post Enrolled At Y-Axis With Respect To Australia Immigration appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Approached YAxis For My ACS Skill Assessment For AustraliaReview By: swaminathan sumukan I have approached Y Axis for my ACS skill assessment for Australia.I have received positive results now. Thanks to Y Axis and Govinda Rao who helped me to achieve this. The post I Have Approached YAxis For My ACS Skill Assessment For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Long-term Residence permit that allows you to stay & work in Ireland. Based on the offer dependents can also go and work.
- Offer Letter is a Mandatory requirement in order to apply for the employment permit, we recommend that you sign up for our resume marketing service or Job Search Service where we will assist you in applying for jobs with companies in Ireland.
- Occupations with a minimum annual remuneration of €30,000 for a restricted number of Strategically important occupations contained in the Highly Skilled Eligible Occupations list. A relevant degree qualification or higher is required. Or
- All occupations with a minimum annual remuneration of over €60,000, other than those on the Ineligible Categories of Employment for Employment Permits or which are contrary to the public interest. A non-EEA national who does not have a degree qualification or higher, must have the necessary level of experience.
- The prospective employee concerned must have secured a 2 year job offer in respect of the eligible occupation from the prospective employer.
The Employment Permit Application fees is EUR 1,000. (90% of this fee will be refunded by the Ireland immigration department if the application is unsuccessful)
Visa Application Fees EUR 60 to be paid at the time of visa application after getting the employment permit.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Job Search Assistance.
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate.
- Guidance on key documentation requirement
- Visa Interview Preparation.
- Airport Pickup.
- Accommodation Assistance.
- Relocation Orientation.
- Relocation Assistance.
These services are provided at an additional cost.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.