After you have lived in Canada for some time, you may have good English or French skills, the right kind of skilled work experience, and be used to Canadian society. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) was created to help people like this take part in the Canadian economy.
You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:
All applicants must have:
- Maintained temporary resident status during their qualifying period of work experience, and provide documentation to establish they had legal temporary status in Canada,
- Acquired at least 12 months of full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in occupations that fall under Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC),
- Obtained the required work experience within the 36 months preceding the date their application is received,
- The required level of English or French language proficiency (speaking, reading, listening and writing) for their occupational skill level,
- Not engaged in work in Canada without authorization,
- Not remained in Canada after the time authorized to do so has expired, and
- Not been found inadmissible to Canada on grounds such as health or security.
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either contact us at any of our India offices or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Your application can also be processed and represented by RCICs
(Registered Migration Agents) to the concerned ICCRC regulated council.
RCIC s will communicate with the Canadian immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
We have our processing center only in Canada. Your documents will be processed by our team from Canada. Please note, your application will be processed and represented by registered migration agents working with our partnered office in Canada.
SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
You must have at least 12 months of full-time, or an equal amount of part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week.
Your family members include your spouse or common-law partner, your dependent children and any children that are their dependent children.
Refers to either of the two persons (opposite or same sex) in a marriage legally recognized in the country in which it took place, as well as in Canada.
Refers to a person who is living in a conjugal relationship with another person (opposite or same sex), and has done so continuously for a period of at least one year. A conjugal relationship exists when there is a significant degree of commitment between two people.
This can be shown with evidence that the couple shares the same home, support each other financially and emotionally, have children together, or present themselves in public as a couple.
Common-law partners who have been in a conjugal relationship for at least one year but are unable to live together or appear in public together because of legal restrictions in their home country or who have been separated for reasons beyond their control (for example, civil war or armed conflict) may still qualify and should be included on the application.
Refers to the children of the applicant and those of the spouse or common-law partner, if applicable.
They must be:
under the age of 22 and not have a spouse or common-law partner, or
22 years of age or older and unable to be financially self-sufficient since before the age of 22 due to a physical or mental condition.
Dependent child of a dependent child
Refers to children of dependent children of the applicant and those of the spouse or common-law partner, if applicable.
If you are married or live with a common-law partner in Canada, and that person also meets the above conditions, you can decide which one of you will apply under the CEC as a principal applicant.
A common-law partner is a person who has lived with you in a conjugal relationship for at least one year. Common-law partner refers to both opposite-sex and same-sex couples.
Some people are inadmissible—they are not allowed to come to Canada. Many things can make you inadmissible, such as being involved in criminal activity, in human rights violations or in organized crime.
You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
Do not apply under the CEC if you are not admissible to Canada
Alternative way of getting Canada PR.
You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class:
- Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply, his occupation should be listed in skill level O, A, B.
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
- Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount of part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply.
- Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization.
- Meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).
All the occupations listed under OAB except Cooks, Foodservice supervisors, Administrative officers, Administrative assistants, Accounting technicians and bookkeepers, Retail sales supervisors.
- Application Processing fee – CAD 550.
- A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner – CAD 550.
- A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner – CAD 150.
The process time after the application submission is 13 months.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point-based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born in the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.