Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be eligible to apply for the parent and grandparent super visa.
This visa is valid for up to 10 years and will let you visit your family in Canada for up to two years without renewing your status.
- Our Experience Has Been The Best Till NowReview By : Parul Bhardwaj Till now Y axis and their representatives have been outstanding. Our experience has been the best till now. The representative explain/support to the best abilities they can. Arijit Das has been the most cooperative intellectual… Continue Reading → The post Our Experience Has Been The Best Till Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Really Approachable And Supportive Throughout The ProcessReview By : Krishna Kishore Singetham Mr. Sai Krishna J is the consultant Y Axis has assigned to me.He has in depth knowledge of the process of Canada Immigration, prompt communication with all the latest updates and clarifications related to… Continue Reading → The post Really Approachable And Supportive Throughout The Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Am Just At The Tip Of The Ice Berg In Terms Of The Immigration Process For CanadaReview By : Abhinash Bose Hi everyone , my process co-coordinator Anupama is very helpful and is a thorough professional . I am just at the tip of the ice berg in terms of the immigration process for Canada but… Continue Reading → The post I Am Just At The Tip Of The Ice Berg In Terms Of The Immigration Process For Canada appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Currently, most visitors to Canada may visit for up to six months when they first enter Canada. Visitors who wish to stay longer must apply for an extension, and pay a new fee.
- The parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.
- The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years on each entry into Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.
To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- Be allowed to enter Canada and
- Meet certain other conditions
- Prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold
- Provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support
- Have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
- Have an immigration medical exam
Note: You cannot include dependants in this application. Only your spouse or common-law partner can come with you under this visa.
Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)
|Size of Family Unit||Minimum necessary income|
|1 person (your child or grandchild)||$23,647|
|More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add||$6,362|
Application Fees for Canada Visit visa are:
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|Single Entry||C$ 100|
|Multiple Entry||C$ 100|
Process time is Minimum 6 months after application submission.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist
- Complete Application Processing
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Updates & Follow up to the Consulate
- Airport Pickup*
- Accommodation Assistance*
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance*
*These services are provided at an additional cost.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country
itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!