Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) - Every province and territory has its own criteria for their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These can change without prior notice.
Applicants can apply for PNP through online(Express Entry ) or without Express Entry which is paper based.
These potential immigrants must have the necessary education, work experience and requisite skills to be eligible. In addition, they must prove their desire to live in the region.
Move to Canada as a skilled worker or through investment to qualify for a permanent residence. Correspondingly, the program allows individual provinces to nominate your candidature to the immigration authorities.
Province of Manitoba is accepting applications. Interested applicants must demonstrate a connection to Manitoba. This connection can be a friend or relative, staying in Manitoba on a permanent resident or citizenship status for at least one year.
· Prince Edward Island (PEI) is open for applicants who have existing profile under express entry. Interested candidates need to fill required form and send it to PEI authorities.
· New Brunswick (NB) is accepting applications from candidates who you have express entry profile and close relatives living in NB for at least one year.
· Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream: To be eligible for this stream, applicants must meet the selection criteria of 67 points. Accordingly, they must have minimum of CLB 7 in the French language & CLB 6 in English.
Note: IRCC only accepts TEF version of the French exam.
- Y-Axis Is Very Professional And Process OrientedReview By: Mangai Sivakumar Y-Axis is very professional and process oriented. I am really glad I chose Y-Axis than any other immigration consultants and I would definitely recommend Y-Axis to all my friends interested in immigration. I am really thankful to… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is Very Professional And Process Oriented appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Guided Me Through All The Steps Of Getting The Canadian Immigrant VisaReview By: anindya datta They have helped me and guided me through all the steps of getting the Canadian Immigrant Visa. [ cheap cialis levitracom viagra | viagra overnite | natural viagra | h h order viagra | viagra discussion board… Continue Reading → The post Guided Me Through All The Steps Of Getting The Canadian Immigrant Visa appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Advise To Us On Our Immigration Case Has Been Impeccable And PreciseReview By: Rohan Cholkar After a month long detailed discussion with Y Axis counsellor , we decided to enrol with Y Axis. They are very professional. Before we paid our enrolment fee, our profile was reviewed multiple times to ensure that… Continue Reading → The post Advise To Us On Our Immigration Case Has Been Impeccable And Precise appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
The Y-ESSP package will allow you to aim mainly on three streams of permanent residency:
- Employer based
- State / Territory based and
- Country / Federal based
For those who are interested in migrating as a skilled worker, it is important to be able to apply to all three so at least one will work out.
Our deliverables in this Service include the following:
- Document Checklist
- Guidance on key documentation requirements
- Settlement funds guidance
- IELTS guidance document
- Provide Experience letter template
- Reference letter templates
- Self Declaration templates
- Police Clearance Certificate Procedure
- Settlement plan for a province opted
- Filled in worksheet and dispatch instruction guide
- Licensure eligibility document for regulated occupations
Why sign up now?
If a migration stream is not currently open but is expected to open, then this Y-ESSP package will allow you to be prepared to apply as soon as the program launches.
Y-ESSP allows you to have the freedom of choice thereby saving you from expensive migration agent fees:
You can choose to file for your visa yourself because all you need to do is transfer the data from the Y-ESSP Services to the final application of any country. Also, you are not limited to apply to one country.
You can choose to apply through a registered migration agent in a country of your choice. Y-Axis will refer your case to registered migration agents in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Please note: using a representative has no positive result on the outcome of your application.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.