The Federal Skilled Worker applications are being processed through the Express Entry selection system to help them migrate to Canada. For this, the eligible candidates are required to make an expression of interest in migrating to the country. It requires you to take a test that is point based and obtain a minimum of 67 out of 100 points.
The next step…
Following this, a petition needs to filed with the immigration department. Only those professionals whose occupations can be found under the Skilled Occupation List [SOL], will be considered eligible to take the assessment test. If the result of this step turns out to be positive, the process will move another step ahead.
If fulfilling the above requirement is not possible, then the applicant must qualify for arranged Employment with a Labor Market Impact Assessment along with a copy of an offer letter for a permanent job from a Canadian employer. If this is also not possible, the applicant must possess a PhD degree or should have completed two years of study in Canada towards a PhD degree. Either way, the degree must be from a recognized university.
The applicant must keep in mind that it is necessary to pass the language ability test for any of the two official languages of Canada. So the applicant must know either English or French. The processing time for such an application is approximately 12 months although it may vary from one profile to another. The application fee is very low and the entire process is greatly simplified.
Besides, our immigration experts are always there to help you with whatever you need. Contact us now to know more!
- IRCC only accepts TEF (Test d'évaluation du français)
How to prepare for Express Entry?
- Prepare for language exams.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) preparation course — prepare and get the results you need to immigrate to Canada.
- IRCC only accepts TEF version of French exam.
- Get your foreign credentials assessed according to Canadian standards.
- Link with employers and maximize your chances for Canadian immigration.
- Promote yourself online through various Canada job portals and social networking sites.
- Prepare and present the best profile possible.
Visit Canada Program Updates for detailed info.
- Y axis Has Helped Me In All The Aspects To Get Canada PRReview By: sreekanth kanala Y axis has helped me in all the aspects to get Canada PR Visa which is still under process. Process coordinator , Saranaya has sound knowledge over the process and had guided me in the right… Continue Reading → The post Y axis Has Helped Me In All The Aspects To Get Canada PR appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provided All The Information Required For My Canada PR ProcessReview By: Amitkumar Rana I am writing this review to say thank you to Y-Axis and Swathi Sripada (my Process Consultant for Canada PR process) for providing me all the information required for my canada PR process. I always found… Continue Reading → The post Provided All The Information Required For My Canada PR Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provided Me All The Information Required For My Canada PR ProcessReview By: Amitkumar Rana I am writing this review to say thank you to Y-Axis and Swathi Sripada (my Process Consultant for Canada PR process) for providing me all the information required for my canada PR process. I always found… Continue Reading → The post Provided Me All The Information Required For My Canada PR Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Federal Skilled Worker Program is your pass to live, work, and settle in Canada. Check eligibility to see if this option is for you.
Score at least 67 of a total 100 points from factors like age, qualification, work experience, occupation, and language.
Six selection factors – Federal skilled workers
English and/or French skills
Arranged employment in Canada
Pass mark: 67 out of 100 points
If you are eligible to apply as a federal skilled worker, we will assess you on a point system based on six selection factors.
Minimum Language Threshold:
As per the new selection criteria of FSWP, the applicants will have to meet the new minimum language threshold: Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or Niveaux de compétence linguistic Canadiens (NCLC) 7 in all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA):
Effective May 4, 2013, IRCC has introduced an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for all Federal Skilled Worker Program Applicants. Applicants who have Canadian educational credentials do not need to get an ECA, unless they are also submitting a foreign educational credential in support of their application. The ECA process will help determine if the foreign educational credential is authentic and equivalent to a completed credential in Canada.
Funds Requirement for Canada Immigration Canada PR:
In addition to scoring at least 67 points and having experience in one of the (National Occupational Classification skill lever 0, A or B) occupations, successful applicants must show that they have enough money to support themselves and their dependants after arriving in Canada.
The funds needed to support the family is determined by the size of the family.
7 or more
Application Processing Fee:
Application Processing Fee
Child who is under 19 years of age
Right of Permanent Residence fee:
Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Applications made under the Canada PR Federal Skilled Worker category found not eligible according to the specified criteria, will be informed of the decision. The processing fee may or may not be refunded, as per the discretion of the immigration officer.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee:
The right of permanent residence fee should be paid if the application to immigrate as a skilled worker if approved. The fee must be paid before Citizenship and Immigration Canada issues the permanent resident visa. This fee is refundable if the applicant chooses to cancel the application or if he/she chooses not to use the visa.
In addition to the application fees the other fees applicable are for:
- Medical examination.
- Police clearance certificate.
- Language test.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.