Express Entry is a completely electronic process involving the federal government, provincial governments and Canadian employers.
Express Entry, the new Canadian immigration selection system, strives to make the immigration process simpler and quicker for candidates.
Express Entry is not an immigration program in itself, but rather a system used by IRCC to select candidates for immigration to Canada.
Canada has a thriving and vibrant economy with plenty of room for growth and many opportunities for residents. At this time, employment opportunities are abundant as many cities and provinces in Canada have labour shortages in important sectors and industries. Canadian employers are eager to hire qualified and responsible workers.
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either Communicate with us at any of our India offices, London office or our Australia office in Melbourne.
- Very Good Job In Marketing My Profile In CanadaReview By: Gedzial Devasirvatham Vidhatha has done a very good job in marketing my profile in Canada. Also, he has responded me all the time. [ hydrochlorothiazide cialis | viagra prescription label | can teens take viagra | female ingestion… Continue Reading → The post Very Good Job In Marketing My Profile In Canada appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Decided To Apply For My Canada PR Via Y-AxisReview By: Chandan Gurumurthy After visiting many visa consultants, I decided to apply for my Canada PR via Y-Axis. The process consultant Mr. Amiya was very professional, courteous & lucid, through which I was able to expedite the process of… Continue Reading → The post I Decided To Apply For My Canada PR Via Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Was Surprised Again To Hear The Name, It Was Y-Axis!Review By: Dr. Varun Nischal It all started 2 years ago when I first heard Y-Axis’ name in connection to applying for Canadian PR. But to my surprise, I stumbled upon some negative reviews about the company and decided not… Continue Reading → The post I Was Surprised Again To Hear The Name, It Was Y-Axis! appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Express Entry Program:
- The new Express Entry program will also allow applicants to focus on and highlight their impressive credentials as opposed trying to fit those same credentials into the IRCC's existing framework.
- While current immigration programs require applicants to demonstrate how their work experience and qualifications match existing occupations, the Express Entry program allows for the creation of a profile that best highlights the applicant's experience, skills and qualifications.
- Free from the limitation of having to try and explain how they fit into a related category at some time over the past decade, applicants will be able to create an application that highlights their relevant skills and experience across occupations.
- When the applicant has the freedom to include a wide array of related skills in their profile, they can ensure their application is the most accurate reflection of the contribution they would make to the Canadian labour market, enhancing immigration officials understanding of each applicant.
Potential candidates will complete an online Express Entry profile. This is a secure form that they will use to provide information about their
- Work experience.
- Language ability.
- Education, and
- Other details that will help us assess them.
You must meet certain character requirements. You must be prepared to provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 6 months after you turned 18 years of age. Do not arrange for police certificates until we ask you to.
This also applies to all dependent family members in the application who are 18 years of age or older.
As a Premium member of Y-Axis Migrant Ready Professional Service, you are entitled for the following services:
- Online Application filling for PR upon receipt of Invitation.
- Guidance on key documentation requirements.
- Customized Document Checklist and critical document templates.
- Settlement Funds criteria.
- Reference letter Templates.
- Self-Declaration Templates.
- Police Clearance Certificate Procedure.
- Guidance on Medical and Visa.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our partner offices in Australia and Canada. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.