Express Entry is a completely electronic process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers.
Express Entry, the new Canadian immigration selection system, strives to make the immigration process simpler and quicker for candidates.
Express Entry is not an immigration program in itself, but rather a system used by IRCC to select candidates for immigration to Canada.
Canada has a thriving and vibrant economy with plenty of room for growth and many opportunities for residents. At this time, employment opportunities are abundant as many cities and provinces in Canada have labour shortages in important sectors and industries. Canadian employers are eager to hire qualified and responsible workers.
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either Connect to us at any of our India offices, London office or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Express Entry Program:
- The new Express Entry program will also allow applicants to focus on and highlight their impressive credentials as opposed trying to fit those same credentials into the IRCC’s existing framework.
- While current immigration programs require applicants to demonstrate how their work experience and qualifications match existing occupations, the Express Entry program allows for the creation of a profile that best highlights the applicant’s experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Free from the limitation of having to try and explain how they fit into a related category at some time over the past decade, applicants will be able to create an application that highlights their relevant skills and experience across occupations.
- When the applicant has the freedom to include a wide array of related skills in their profile, they can ensure their application is the most accurate reflection of the contribution they would make to the Canadian labour market, enhancing immigration officials’ understanding of each applicant.
Potential candidates will complete an online Express Entry profile. This is a secure form that they will use to provide information about their,
- Work experience.
- Language ability.
- Education, and
- Other details that will help us assess them.
You must meet certain character requirements. You must be prepared to provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 6 months after you turned 18 years of age. Do not arrange for police certificates until we ask you to.
This also applies to all dependent family members in the application who are 18 years of age or older.
As a Premium member of Y-Axis Migrant Ready Professional Service, you are entitled to the following services/privileges:
- Document Checklist with IELTS scores.
- Settlement Funds criteria.
- Credential Assessment Services.
- IELTS Guidance document.
- Provide guidelines on Experience letter format.
- Reference letter Templates.
- Self Declaration Templates.
- Police Clearance Certificate Procedure.
- Guidance on Medicals.
- French Language training and test guidance document (If applicable).
Free Administrative and Data Entry Services which includes
- Filling up of Application Forms/Documentation.
Besides to the above services,
- Dedicated Process Consultant to guide you through your complete application process.
- Your Application would be reviewed, audited and dispatched on priority within three days in lieu of two weeks of processing upon receipt of all the complete set of documents.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our partner offices in Australia and Canada. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point-based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point-based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born in the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.