Express Entry is a completely electronic process involving the Federal government, Provincial governments, and Canadian employers.
Express Entry, the new Canadian immigration selection system, strives to make the immigration process simpler and quicker for candidates.
Express Entry is not an immigration program in itself, but rather a system used by IRCC to select candidates for immigration to Canada.
Canada has a thriving and vibrant economy with plenty of room for growth and many opportunities for residents. At this time, employment opportunities are abundant as many cities and provinces in Canada have labor shortages in important sectors and industries. Canadian employers are eager to hire qualified and responsible workers.
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either communicate with us at any of our India offices, Dubai office or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Express Entry Program:
- While current immigration programs require applicants to demonstrate how their work experience and qualifications match existing occupations, the Express Entry program allows for the creation of a profile that best highlights the applicant’s experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Free from the limitation of having to try and explain how they fit into a related category at some time over the past decade, applicants will be able to create an application that highlights their relevant skills and experience across occupations.
- When the applicant has the freedom to include a wide array of related skills in their profile, they can ensure their application is the most accurate reflection of the contribution they would make to the Canadian labor market, enhancing immigration officials’ understanding of each applicant.
Potential candidates will complete an online Express Entry profile. This is a secure form that they will use to provide information about their
- Work experience.
- Language ability.
- Education, and
- Other details that will help us assess them.
You must meet certain character requirements. You must be prepared to provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 6 months after you turned 18 years of age. Do not arrange for police certificates until we ask you to.
This also applies to all dependent family members in the application who are 18 years of age or older.
As a Premium member of Y-Axis Migrant Ready Professional Service, you are entitled to the following services:
- Online Application filling for PR upon receipt of Invitation.
- Guidance on key documentation requirements.
- Customized document checklist and critical document templates.
- Settlement funds criteria.
- Reference letter templates.
- Self-Declaration templates.
- Police clearance certificate procedure.
- Guidance on Medical and Visa.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of applications from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our partner offices in Australia and Dubai. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point-based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has its specific list of occupations.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.