Consultation service and Evaluation with Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant.
The Evaluation process is towards understanding your eligibility with respect to Canada and the type of visa you are applying.
The report confirms-Country information – Canada; List of popular programs to migrate to Canada; Your career prospects in Canada specific to your industry and occupation.
The technical Evaluation Report will provide a detailed presentation of the total points scored based on the selection factors in assessing your eligibility.
It equips you with information on IELTS requirements, experience requirements, your nominated occupation, processing stages, application fees, and an overview of all other related products and services.
Y-Path Report will provide information about Canada:
- Graphical illustration of different options to live and work in Canada:.
• Country Information – Canada
• List of popular programs to migrate to Canada
• Your profile synopsis – is prepared based on the information provided by you in your Resume and Y-Axis evaluation form
• Your career prospects in Canada specific to your industry and occupation.
- You are required to provide us complete information with respect to your Personal details/Education /Employment and other requisites as per the forms provided.
- After finalizing your evaluation, the report shall be generated as per the current points system.
- All your correspondence during the process will be communicated by RCIC Coordinator.
- Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it only describes your eligibility provided the aforementioned requirements and points are met.
Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it describes your eligibility provided the mentioned requirements and points are met.
A call with a Registered Migration Agent in order to receive advice on Immigration and a detailed eligibility report that specifies further course of action.
Your application will be processed and represented by RCICs (Registered Migration Agents). RCICs will communicate with the Canadian immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
- Y-Axis Process time-Evaluation – 5 Business days and Consultation Call in 24 Hours.
- Further process times will be confirmed in the report
*Depending on the clarifications needed we may take more time to research and give you an update.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of applications from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London and partner offices in Australia. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has its specific list of occupations.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.