Consultation service and Evaluation with Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant.
- Provided Me All The Information Required For My Canada PR ProcessReview By: Amitkumar Rana I am writing this review to say thank you to Y-Axis and Swathi Sripada (my Process Consultant for Canada PR process) for providing me all the information required for my canada PR process. I always found… Continue Reading → The post Provided Me All The Information Required For My Canada PR Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Documentation Formalities Have Been Completed SeamlesslyReview By: Saurabh N My process consultant Mr Naresh Kumar Saya has been most helpful throughout the journey to apply for Canada Express Entry. He listens to my many doubts patiently and clears those with ease. Documentation formalities have been… Continue Reading → The post Documentation Formalities Have Been Completed Seamlessly appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Is Doing A Great Job With Respect To The Canada PR Visa ProcessReview By: Ram Kavuri Y-Axis is doing a great job with respect to the canada PR visa process. They were very helpful in clarifying my doubts about immigration. I am very happy with my consultant Kiran Maruku who was very… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is Doing A Great Job With Respect To The Canada PR Visa Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
The Evaluation process is towards understanding your eligibility with respect to Canada and the type of visa you are applying.
The report confirms-Country Information – Canada; List of popular programs to migrate to Canada; Your career prospects in Canada specific to your industry and occupation.
The technical Evaluation Report will provide a detailed presentation of the total points scored based on the selection factors in assessing your eligibility.
It equips you with information on IELTS requirements, experience requirements, your nominated Occupation, processing stages, application fees, and an overview of all other related products and services.
Y-Path Report will provide information about Canada:
- Graphical illustration of different options to live and work in Canada.
• Country Information – Canada
• List of popular programs to migrate to Canada
• Your profile synopsis – is prepared based on the information provided by you in your Resume and Y-Axis evaluation form
• Your career prospects in Canada specific to your industry and occupation.
- You are required to provide us complete information with respect to your Personal details/Education /Employment and other requisites as per the forms provided.
- After finalizing your evaluation, the report shall be generated as per the current points system.
- All your correspondence during the process will be communicated by RCIC Coordinator.
- Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it describes your eligibility provided the aforementioned requirements and points are met.
Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it describes your eligibility provided the mentioned requirements and points are met.
A Call with an Registered Migration Agent in order to seek advice on Immigration and a detailed eligibility report specifying further course of action.
Your application will be processed and represented by RCICs (Registered Migration Agents). RCICs will communicate with the Canadian immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
- Y-Axis Process time-Evaluation – 5 Business days and Consultation Call in 24 Hours.
- Further process times will be confirmed in the report
*Depending on the clarifications needed we may take more time to research and give you an update.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London and partner offices in Australia. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.