Going to the United Kingdom on a business visa can open up a large number of opportunities for you to expand your business. The UK Business visa, permits you to stay in the country for as long as six months for you to fulfill your business needs. There are some requirements to be met to acquire UK’s business visa.
Show your Legal documents
These requirements include providing, proof of sufficient finances to support your stay in the country, an invitation letter from the company you will be dealing with as a support to your claim and employment or business documents along with your IT returns. In addition to this, the person applying must not intend to take up a job in the UK.
What can the UK business visa give you?
Applying from certain countries may require you to have a temporary resident visa. Acquiring this visa, will allow you to explore business prospects, negotiate a business deal, set-up a process for your business, attend a conference meeting, represent the employer for the above mentioned reasons, undertake or conduct training sessions and inspect a consignment / machinery.
The visa fee payment must be done online only. The general rule is that applying for a visa of a general, business or a family visitor, for a period of 6 months, will cost you 8715 INR. When you consult Y-Axis for visa process, you don’t have to wait for more than 3 weeks after submission of all your documents.
Candidates may be allowed multiple entries into the UK during a period of 6 months
- The visitor will get to experience the culture of the UK.
- Any visitor is permitted to visit the UK for a maximum tenure lasting up to 6 months.
- Allows you to explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for his business to attend a conference meeting, representing the employer for the above mentioned reasons.
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves or from the Sponsor.
- Letter from Inviting company and support info.
- Employment documents or business documents, IT returns.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
Short Term (General Visitor, Business Visitor, Family Visitor) – Upto 6 months INR 7700
Visa fee should be paid through online only.
The visa process time is 3 weeks after the documents are submitted at the VFS.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking an appointment at VFS for the submission
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.