All those aiming to go to Australia, to establish or develop their business, must get their facts right about the Australia Business visa. Knowing what this visa can give you, for how long it is valid and what is your eligibility criteria can help you plan in a better way. Among all the above mentioned things, your eligibility criteria is the most important.
Are you Eligible?
To be eligible for the Australia Business Visa, you must be able to produce the evidence that you will be able to support yourself, during your stay in the country. Followed by this, you must submit a letter of invitation from the company to support your claim. Submission of the employment or business documents along with your IT returns is also important.
You are not permitted to seek or undertake a job, when you come to Australia on a Business Visa. Applicants from specific countries may also need a temporary resident visa along with the above requirements. Your profile will decide if there is any other requirement to be fulfilled by you to acquire this visa.
What makes you Eligible?
When you fulfill all these requirements, you will be granted the Australian Business visa for a period raging from three months to one year. Once you acquire this visa, you can explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for your business, attend a conference meeting, representing your employer for the above reasons, undertake or conduct training sessions or inspect a consignment / machinery.
- The Business visitor will get to experience the culture of the Australia.
- Applicant can look for various business opportunities.
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves or from the Sponsor.
- Letter from Inviting company and support info.
- Employments documents or business documents, IT returns.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
- you may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile.
3 months – 12 months – INR 6900+1500 including VFS charges and other charges.
The process time of submission at VFS 20 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.