All those aiming to go to Australia, to establish or develop their business, must get their facts right about the Australia Business Visa. Knowing what this visa can give you, for how long it is valid and what is your eligibility criteria can help you plan in a better way.
Are you Eligible?
To be eligible for the Australia Business Visa, you must be able to produce the evidence that you will be able to support yourself during your stay in the country. A letter of invitation from the inviting company and employment or business documents along with your IT returns are also important.
You are not permitted to seek or undertake a job, when you come to Australia on a Business Visa.
What makes you Eligible?
When you fulfill all these requirements, you will be granted the Australian Business visa for a period raging from three months to one year. Once you acquire this visa, you can explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for your business, attend a conference meeting, representing your employer for the above reasons, undertake or conduct training sessions or inspect a consignment/machinery.
- The Business visitor will get to experience the culture of the Australia.
- Applicant can look for various business opportunities.
- Allows you to explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for his business to attend a conference meeting, representing the employer for the above mentioned reasons.
- Sufficient funds to support the application.
- Invitation from Sponsor.
- Employment or Business documents.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Documents as per the profile needs to be enclosed.
3 months – 12 months – AUD 140 and other charges.
The process time of submission at VFS is 20 working days(May Vary).
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to maximize the chances on getting the visa.
- Documentation Advice.
- Filling of forms.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.