All those aiming to go to Australia, to establish or develop their business, must get their facts right about the Australia Business visa. Knowing what this visa can give you, for how long it is valid and what is your eligibility criteria can help you plan in a better way. Among all the above mentioned things, your eligibility criteria is the most important.
Are you Eligible?
To be eligible for the Australia Business Visa, you must be able to produce the evidence that you will be able to support yourself, during your stay in the country. Followed by this, you must submit a letter of invitation from the company to support your claim. Submission of the employment or business documents along with your IT returns is also important.
You are not permitted to seek or undertake a job, when you come to Australia on a Business Visa. Applicants from specific countries may also need a temporary resident visa along with the above requirements. Your profile will decide if there is any other requirement to be fulfilled by you to acquire this visa.
What makes you Eligible?
When you fulfill all these requirements, you will be granted the Australian Business visa for a period raging from three months to one year. Once you acquire this visa, you can explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for your business, attend a conference meeting, representing your employer for the above reasons, undertake or conduct training sessions or inspect a consignment / machinery.
- Very Thorough And Diligent Through Every Aspect Of My ApplicationReview By : Amit Dhania It has been an absolute pleasure working with Y-Axis and Lavina for my AUS PR processing request. Lavina has been very thorough and diligent through every aspect of my application; and ensured that we are… Continue Reading → The post Very Thorough And Diligent Through Every Aspect Of My Application appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Received Positive News On ACS Skill AssessmentReview By : nikhil kesavan Dear Team, I have received positive news on ACS Skill Assessment and i am now preparing on clearing PTE for applying EOI(Expression of Interest). Till this stage, Govinda Rao Yaindi, my process Consultant has been… Continue Reading → The post Received Positive News On ACS Skill Assessment appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Constant Followup And Deligence In Making Investment FruitfullReview By : Sat N Appreciate B uma @yaxis for constant followup and deligence for making my efforts and investment fruitfull in securing my PR without further followups. Specials thanks to UMA @ Y-AXIS The post Constant Followup And Deligence In Making Investment Fruitfull appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Business visitor will get to experience the culture of the Australia.
- Applicant can look for various business opportunities.
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves or from the Sponsor.
- Letter from Inviting company and support info.
- Employments documents or business documents, IT returns.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
- you may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile.
3 months – 12 months - INR 6900+1500 including VFS charges and other charges.
The process time after submission at VFS is 8-15 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.