Y-Axis offers a lot of services with regard to facilitating Visas for the customers. In fact, you can get information about different Visa categories if you visit the website of the company. One of the popular services provided in this regard is the Business Owner Visa under Subclass 890. This Visa is meant for people who own a business establishment in Australia, and permits them to get a permanent resident status in Australia and citizenship after a brief period.
Before you apply for this Visa, you need to check whether you are eligible for it. You would have to submit documents pertaining to your business as well as company assets along with the application form which is filled up in the proper manner. Apart from these documents, you are required to submit personal documents also. If you visit Australia on a Provisional Visa (Subclasses 160-165), you are supposed to be eligible for applying for Business Owner Visa, and subsequently convert it to a permanent resident Visa.
The main highlights of this kind of Visa is that you can extend your stay in Australia for an indefinite period of time, and can work and study there. Further, you can get enrolled yourself in Medicare, which is a scheme concerning health care solutions and related expenses. Additionally, you can apply for an Australian citizenship, provided all the eligibility conditions are satisfied. This Visa also makes you eligible to travel to and fro from Australia for a period of five years starting from the date on which the Visa has been granted.
There are many conditions to be satisfied to become eligible for this type of Visa. You must be a resident of Australia at least 12 months during the past five years, and fulfill all the requirements related to character and health, and also business.
- Wonderful Support Given By Y-axis For Australian PR ApplicationReview By: raghupathi kothapalli Hi, I would like to thanks Y-axis for the wonderful support given by Y-axis for Australian PR application. My special thanks to Mr. Srikanth Emmadi for diligently following up on my case and giving proper information at… Continue Reading → The post Wonderful Support Given By Y-axis For Australian PR Application appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Really Appreciate Your Communication And Feedback ServicesReview By: Gireesh nair I really appreciate your communication and feedback services. Maanasa/Naresh much appreciated for your efforts. And looking forward for the good feedback and results. Many thanks in advance for that. [ young men taking viagra | generic viagra… Continue Reading → The post I Really Appreciate Your Communication And Feedback Services appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To AustraliaReview By: Balbeer Johar Syed Juveria from Y-axis is a fantastic consultant. She has excellent knowledge in preparing documents for migration to Australia. I recommend Y-axis for all immigration purpose. [ buy pfizer viagra | viagra facts uk | cialis generic… Continue Reading → The post Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Stay in Australia indefinitely.
- Work and study in Australia.
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible).
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence.
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted.
- You must hold one of the provisional visas subclasses 160-165.
- Must have lived in Australia for atleast 12 months in the past 2 years.
- Meet the Health and Character requirements.
- Meet the business requirements.
- Have direct and continuous management of upto 2 businesses operating in Australia for past 2 years.
- Meet one of the specified share percentage requirement as per the business turnover.
- You business had a turnover of atleast AUD 300,000 during the past year.
- Meet the net asset requirement.
- Your business employed 2 full time employees who are either Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident or New Zealand Passport holder and not members of your family.
The Application cost for Investor visa (subclass 891) is AUD 2,180
Our deliverables if registered for an Australia Investor visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.