Our technical Evaluation report is a graphical illustration of the country opted by you.
It confirms you’re Eligibility parameters, brief country profile, brief occupation profile, transparency sheet of costs and time, probability of your success not only based on the embassy updates but also on our experience with numerous successful profiles, our deliverables and critical documents.
The report will be issued by the facts provided by you in your Resume, Info Collection form, Masters Convocation and Roles confirmation based on your experience and the embassy requirement.
There could be further documents required based on the review of the above documents.
A positive report is an indication that we can take up your case further and work on assisting you on filling your application. A negative report will indicate that we cannot process the application for the country opted, however we would be able to look at the next best possible option.
We highly recommend that if we do issue a positive report, a decision must be taken within 48 hours. Immigration rules change frequently, so it’s always advisable that you process your application when you are eligible else you might become ineligible.
* Please note that a report is valid only for 6 months. In case you would want to take your case ahead and it’s been more than a month, kindly request for a reevaluation.
- I Found Y-Axis Part Of My Journey Rather Than A Paid ConsultantReview By: saravanan krishnamoorthy Srikanth Emmadi : My Australia PR consultant was extremely helpful , i had actually delayed by process from Initiation by 3 to 4 months due to personal committments but Srikanth not only helped but followed-up patiently… Continue Reading → The post I Found Y-Axis Part Of My Journey Rather Than A Paid Consultant appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Got Positive Result For The kill AssessmentReview By: Shoaib Mohammed Y-Axis is doing a great job so far, my process consultant Syed Juveria is excellent , she follows up and answers all the queries on time. I got positive result for the skill assessment and moving… Continue Reading → The post I Got Positive Result For The kill Assessment appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis On Top Of The Latest In PR ProcessReview By: Mandar Jamble Y-Axis Somajiguda team is very committed and responsive. They are on top of the latest in PR process, trends and have a strong understanding of client’s requirements. You can be assured of full support in your… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis On Top Of The Latest In PR Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
To qualify for this visa you need to score a minimum of 70 points based on:
- Work experience
- Language Skills
- Education in Austria
- Annual gross income in a senior management position last year with a company listed on the stock exchange or of special economic significance.
*Your education and experience should be related to MINT subject to qualify. More details specific to your profile in your technical Evaluation report.
- An Evaluation report will be generated within 48 hours from the time the payment is made and the required documents are submitted.
- Evaluation consultant will review your details and roles confirmation and issue the report
- In case he would need further clarifications, he will request the same.
- Positive report will mean you can take your process ahead with us and discuss the same in detail with your Immigration consultant.
Please discuss all your queries based on our report only and take your process ahead.
Visit/call/email our consultant with your friend or family for a discussion;
Register for a free Counseling session with our expert consultant;
Pay for our technical Evaluation to get a confirmation on your eligibility.
Start your process by speaking to your Immigration Consultant
- Resume- For both(Husband& Wife).
- Info Collection Form For both(Husband& Wife).
- Roles and Responsibilities Confirmation For both(Husband& Wife).
- The Evaluation process is towards understanding your eligibility with respect to Austria and the type of visa you are applying.
- In your technical evaluation, you will be informed with the points you scored, IELTS requirements, Experience requirements, your nominated occupation, Processing stages, Application fees, our deliverable, our fees, additional costs and other important details.
- You are required to provide us complete information with respect to your Personal details/Education /Employment and other requisites as per the forms provided.
- We have our processing center only in Hyderabad and your Technical evaluation will be processed by our team here.
- After finalizing your evaluation, the report will be generated as per the current points system.
- All your correspondence during the process will be communicated by your consultant to us.
- Evaluation report generated does not confirm a success; it describes your eligibility provided the mentioned requirements and points are met.
Y-Axis Process time -Evaluation – 2 Business days.
Further process times will be confirmed in the report.
*Depending on the clarifications needed we may take more time to research and give you an update.
No refund for this product, in case of a negative report we will issue one country evaluation based on your eligibility.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.