This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.
To apply for this visa, you must hold a valid passport from a country involved in the Working Holiday Program with Australia.
Eligible countries are:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom.
- In a move to encourage both Working Holiday (Subclass 417) and Work and Holiday (Subclass 462) visa holders to undertake work in northern Australia the government has announced that such visa holders will be able to apply to work for a single employer for up to 12 months, compared to the usual limit of six months.
- From November 21, 2015, Working Holiday Maker (WHM) visa holders who secure work in certain high demand industries in northern Australia will be able to remain with their employer for up to 12 months.
- Thanks To Y-axis For Providing A Smooth And Efficient NetworkReview By : Ajay Arora Thanks to Srilatha.N Australia Process Consultant for her kind response and efforts to help their clients. Although she takes time to respond but once replied spoken or written her reply was never changed. I appreciate… Continue Reading → The post Thanks To Y-axis For Providing A Smooth And Efficient Network appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y- Axis Was Very Supportive To Complete The Documentation InRelation To Skill Assessment ProcessReview By : venkataraman A S Y- Axis having a wonderful team and their system of work in completing the required process in a real time basis are highly appreciable. Ms. Srilatha. N, process consultant from Y- Axis who was… Continue Reading → The post Y- Axis Was Very Supportive To Complete The Documentation InRelation To Skill Assessment Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of NowReview By : Leo Edment The experience with Y axis is good as of now. Guidance given by different consultants like Ms.Rathi, Ms.Sharmila, Mr.Pradeep and Ms. Tejaswini is excellent and helpful. Thank you for being supportive and guiding us through… Continue Reading → The post The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
The following are the benefits of this visa:
- Applicant can stay in Australia for up to 12 month.
- Applicant can work in Australia for up to six months with each employer.
- Applicant can study for up to four months.
- Applicant can leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid.
- Australia has a compulsory superannuation scheme. You are entitled to access your retirement savings (superannuation) when you leave Australia.
- Age between 18-31 years.
- Applicant has a passport from an eligible country.
- Genuine visitor who wants to have a holiday in Australia.
- Have sufficient funds for your stay in Australia and for onward travel and return tickets.
- Applicant does not have a dependent child accompanying you during your stay in Australia.
- Have not previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462).
- Health and character requirements to be met. Applicant need to have medical insurance for the stay in Australia.
- Applicant cannot apply for this visa if he/she is already held another visa that has a ‘No further stay’ condition.
- Applicants holding this visa and like to enter on another visa should first cancel the work and holiday visa before applying for any other visa to avoid accidentally use of Work and holiday visa.
First Working Holiday visa:- Applicant must be outside Australia when you apply for your first Working Holiday visa and when the visa is decided.
Extending Your Working Holiday visa:- You can apply for a second working holiday visa you already hold a working holiday visa and you have worked (specified work*) for more than 3 months in regional Australia on the same visa. You can apply while in Australia however you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you are applying outside Australia, then you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.
*Specified work: Plant and Animal cultivation, Fishing and Pearling, Tree farming and Felling, Mining and Constructions. Other applicants with work in different areas are not eligible to apply for the second working holiday visa.
- Application fee for Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) is AUD440.
- Application should be made separately for Main applicant and partner separately.
Professional guidance and advice provided in preparing your petition
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!