This visa is for young people who want to holiday and Work in Australia for up to a year.
To apply for this visa, you must hold a valid passport from a country involved in the Working Holiday Program with Australia.
Eligible countries are:
- Republic of Cyprus
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom
- Aged between 18-31 years
- Applicant has a passport from an eligible country
- Genuine visitor who wants to have a holiday in Australia
- Have sufficient funds for your stay in Australia and for onward travel and return tickets
- Applicant does not have a dependent child accompanying during your stay in Australia
- Has not previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462)
- Meets health and character requirements. Applicant needs to have medical insurance for stay in Australia
- Applicant cannot apply for this visa if he/she is already held another visa that has a ‘No further stay’ condition
- Applicant holding this visa and wanting to enter on another visa should first cancel the work and holiday visa, before applying for any other visa to avoid accidentally use of Work and holiday visa
First Working Holiday visa:- Applicant must be outside Australia when she/he applies for the first Working Holiday visa and when the visa is decided.
Extending Your Working Holiday visa:- Apply for a second working holiday visa when you already hold a working holiday visa and you have worked (specified work*) for more than 3 months in regional Australia on the same visa. You can apply while in Australia.However, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you are applying outside Australia, then you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.
*Specified work: Plant and Animal cultivation, Fishing and Pearling, Tree farming and Felling, Mining and Constructions. Other applicants with work in different areas are not eligible to apply for the second working holiday visa.
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program:
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD $300-AUD $2200
- State Sponsorship fee- Varies from AUD $200- AUD $600 (if applicable)
- Education Assessment (if applicable) – AUD $60 – AUD $300
- Medicals/Registration– case specific
- DHA(DIBP earlier) Application Fee: AUD $3670.
- Dependents below 18 years of age: AUD $920.
- Dependents above 18 years of age: AUD $1835.
- Dependent English Requirement Fee: AUD $4885 (This fee is applicable only if the spouse or the dependent is unable to score 4.5 overall in IELTS and has not completed his/her graduation in English Medium)
- Provisional visa Extended pathway visa fee: AUD $320;Dependent above 18 years: AUD $160;Dependent below 18 years: AUD $80
Professional guidance and advice provided in preparing your petition
- Document checklist
- Complete Application Processing
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing
- Updates & Follow-up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received
The following are the benefits of this visa:
- Applicant can stay in Australia for up to 12 month
- Applicant can work in Australia for up to six months with each employer
- Applicant can study for up to four months
- Applicant can leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid
- Australia has a compulsory superannuation scheme. You are entitled to access your retirement savings (superannuation) when you leave Australia
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born within the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.