This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for their approved sponsor (employer) for up to four years.
Before an employee can apply for a Subclass 457 visa, he /she should have an employer who is a standard business sponsor and also have applied for a nomination with DIBP for the sponsoring applicant.
Employers who already known eligible sponsor (standard business sponsor) can file for the nomination for the employee and once the nomination is approved the applicant will have to lodge the visa application within 6 months.
Employers, who are not eligible sponsors, should apply to become one first and then file for employee nominations. Sponsorship and Nomination applications can also be made simultaneously.
There are many obligations for an employer to become a business sponsor and to nominate an employee. Employer is required to meet the requirements set by the department of immigration for an eligible sponsor based on the business tenure, critical requirement of positions, training benchmarks, if they have checked that there are no Australian citizens /PR holders available to occupy these positions, the salary being offered to the nominating employee and many other requirements.
- Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent ServiceReview By: Sibghatullah Quadri this is our second experience with y-axis .first for US visa second for Australian visa , For US visa our consaltant was Mr Anil Kumar and for Aus Mr Shiva . we are happy with both… Continue Reading → The post Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent Service appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have ChosenReview By: Koushik Mohan Y-Axis is one of the best Immigration consultants and i am glad to have chosen rightly when i decided to migrate to Australia. It was such a pleasant experience i had from the start to the… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have Chosen appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Helped Me A Lot To Achieve My GoalReview By: Aman Kaushal I really appreciate the work done by experienced consultants and all Y-Axis team. They all helped me a lot to achieve my goal….. I especially appreciate the work done my Mr. Srikant and team…. [ cialis… Continue Reading → The post Helped Me A Lot To Achieve My Goal appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
The following are the benefits of this visa:
- Applicant(Nominated Employee) is allowed to work in Australia for up to four years. In the current system till the new changes come into action, Those who hold occupation in MLTSSL will get upto 4 yrs 457 visa with one onshore renewal allowing pathway to PR and those with occupation in combined list and not listed in MLTSSL will get up to 2 yrs with one onshore renewal. This visa will be abolished with new changes by March 2018.
- Can bring your family to work or study in Australia.
- Travel in and out of Australia as often as you want.
- If have to change the employment, the applicant may not require to apply for a new visa(unless expired) however the new employer is required to file a new nomination which has to be updated to the department.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- Have been sponsored by an approved standard business sponsor.
- Nominated under a skilled occupation that has been approved by the Australian Government.
- Have the required skills to fill a position nominated by an approved standard business sponsor.
- English requirements, Registration /License(if applicable).
- Eligible to work only in the nominated occupation.
- Satisfy health, character and other skills requirements.
- Have adequate health insurance unless you are covered by Medicare.
- Can include your partner, dependent children and family members.
- Eligible sponsor (Standard business sponsor) application fee (for employer): AUD420
- Nomination application fee (for employer): AUD330
- Visa Application fee for Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) is AUD1060 for main applicant, AUD1060 for any additional applicant above 18 years and AUD265 for any additional applicant below 18
Y-Axis Process Includes:
Professional guidance and advice provided in preparing petition for Employer Eligible sponsor application, Employer nomination application & Applicant visa application.
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!