The Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visa (subclass 400) is a temporary visa that lets you enter Australia to:
- Do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work.
- Participate in an event or events on a non-ongoing basis at the invitation of an Australian organisation.
- In limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.
Highly specialised work is usually work that either:
- Is done by people with an occupation listed in Major Groups 1, 2 or 3 of the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO).
- Needs skills and knowledge that are specific to an international company, such as installing imported equipment, after-sales service or emergency repairs.
Generally you can stay in Australia for up to three months where required, but depending on your work or activity a longer period of up to six months may be allowed in limited circumstances.You must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and when your application is decided.You must arrive in Australia within six months of the date the visa is granted.
When lodging your subclass 400 visa application, you will need to allow time for the application to be processed, taking into account the date you are intending to travel to Australia. DIBP may take up to one month for the application to be assessed (sometimes longer if health or character checks are required) or within a shorter timeframe if all the required evidence is provided.
It is recommended that you allow yourself enough time to lodge your application ahead of your intended travel dates. However, it is generally not recommended that you lodge a subclass 400 application more than six months before your intended travel date, as you must arrive in Australia within six months from the date the visa is granted, otherwise you will need to re-apply.
DIBP will mention how many times you can enter Australia on this visa:
- You might be allowed to enter only once. If so, you will need to apply for a new visa if you want to return to Australia again after you leave.
- Alternatively you might be able to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid. If you need to make a number of return visits during the stay period you must tell us in the visa application form, including the reason why you need to make the return visits to Australia.
- Your visa will only be valid during the period of stay that you have been granted, and this will commence from the date of your first entry into Australia. Re-entering Australia does not start a new period of stay.
- Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To AustraliaReview By: Balbeer Johar Syed Juveria from Y-axis is a fantastic consultant. She has excellent knowledge in preparing documents for migration to Australia. I recommend Y-axis for all immigration purpose. [ herbal viagra | viagra money order | where did viagra… Continue Reading → The post Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular UpdatesReview By: Tony Raj Best experience and excellent in guiding on the process for Australian PR. Process Consultants are approachable for any clarifications at any stage of the process via phones or emails. The team provides the best guidance, with regular… Continue Reading → The post Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular Updates appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute DetailsReview By: Akshay Sharma The consultant name who is helping me to get hold of the process is Satish Ellapu and to say the least, he is doing his job with all the commitment and determination. The process is still going… Continue Reading → The post Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute Details appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
This visa lets you:
- Stay in Australia while your visa is valid and bring your family with you to Australia if you included them in your visa application.
- Do the work or activity for which you were granted the visa, which will usually be either:
- Short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work.
- Participation in non-ongoing cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation.
You might be eligible for this visa if you are outside Australia and you:
- Have specialised skills, knowledge or experience that can assist Australian business
- Have been invited to participate in an event by an organisation in Australia, or
- Are required in Australia for exceptional circumstances of national importance, such as to assist following a natural disaster.
Base application charge
Non-internet application charge
Additional applicant charge
Additional applicant charge under 18
Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity)
$175 (w.e.f 1st July 2015)
$90 (w.e.f 1st July 2015)
$45 (w.e.f 1st July 2015)
Y-Axis Process Includes:
Professional guidance and advice provided in preparing petition for Employer Eligible sponsor application, Employer nomination application & Applicant visa application.
- Document checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.