Earning the required points to be eligible for a PR Visa to Australia, can be very tough! But now, this process has been greatly simplified by allowing your partner to earn the left over points for you. To add to your existing low score, all you need to do is apply for your partner to accompany you to Australia.
What can take you to Australia
Such an application will add your partner’s skill assessment points to your own taking your points to a higher level. Apart from this simply applying will give you as many as 5 points. These 5 points are granted on the basis of multiple factors. The most important among all these is your partner’s competency in English.
Other requirements in acquiring this visa is skill assessment in accordance with the rules of the country being aged between 18-49 years. The nominated occupation must be on the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL), should have funds to maintain your stay in the country and finally you should meet the health and character requirement of Australia.
Other things you must know:
Other criteria that will help you gain points include overseas experience, studying and living in an Australian local area and the level of your partners skills. The fee for the assessment of your skill differs from that for your education.
- Y- Axis Is Having A Wonderful Team And Their System Of Work Highly AppreciableReview By : Imran Ali Y- Axis is having a wonderful team and their system of work in completing the required process in a real time basis are highly appreciable. I would like to thank Mr Srikanth, process consultant from… Continue Reading → The post Y- Axis Is Having A Wonderful Team And Their System Of Work Highly Appreciable appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I’m Extremely Happy With The Service Provided By Y-AxisReview By : Binu P I’m extremely happy with the service Provided by Y-Axis and their consultant Mr Vijay Koradi and P. Kiranmaiee and would thank them for their immense support they have provided me. I had a very good… Continue Reading → The post I’m Extremely Happy With The Service Provided By Y-Axis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Thanks To Y-axis For Providing A Smooth And Efficient NetworkReview By : Ajay Arora Thanks to Srilatha.N Australia Process Consultant for her kind response and efforts to help their clients. Although she takes time to respond but once replied spoken or written her reply was never changed. I appreciate… Continue Reading → The post Thanks To Y-axis For Providing A Smooth And Efficient Network appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
You must score at least 60 points against points test factors to be eligible to be invited to apply for this visa. Points are awarded on the basis of the factors listed below:
- Age:- The age of the applicant should be between 18 -49 years.
- English language:- The applicant should prove that he/she meets the English language of competent or vocational level by submitting the test results before the application is lodged. You should also meet the English Language threshold (IELTS 6 bands in all the components- no points) if you hold a valid passport and are a citizen of one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America and Republic of Ireland. If you need 10 or 20 points under Proficient English (IELTS 7 or more bands/ 8 or more bands respectively in all the components), English Language test results are required.
- Nominated occupation:- The applicant should nominate an occupation on the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) that is relevant to his/her skills, qualifications and recent work experience and also available in any of the states to sponsor the state nomination.
- Skill Assessment:- It is mandatory for an applicant to get a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before the application is lodged.
- Maintenance funds:- The applicants should show sufficient maintenance funds to obtain sponsorship from state territory.
- Health & character requirements:- The applicant has to meet with health and character requirements.
Points can also be earned on the following eligibility criteria:
- Overseas Experience points (Experience outside Australia):- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for having three/five/eight years of overseas experience in the nominated occupation in the last 10 years.
- Overseas Qualification points (Qualifications gained outside Australia):- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for recognized qualifications which is at a level of Bachelors or higher or PhD. or holding qualifications that are assessed by the assessing body during the skills assessment.
- Australian Study:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim additional points for Australian study for a qualification which is a course of at least two Academic years or more.
- Live and Study in Regional Area:- The applicant can claim additional points, if the Australian study requirement of living and studying in a ‘regional low population growth metropolitan area’ for at least 2 years in Australia, is met.
- Australian Experience:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points for having worked in Australia in one of the occupations listed on the SOL, in a full-time paid employment.
- Partner Skills:- The applicant for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program can claim points under partner skills, if the partner satisfies the basic requirements of age, English language ability, qualifications and skills assessment result. The partner should obtain positive skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority and IELTS of 6 in each band. Spouse nominated occupation should also be eligible for same visa subclass as the primary applicant.
- There are 5 points granted for Professional years for atleast 12 months done from Australia in the last 4 years and Credential community language qualification points if you have been assessed as a Para professional translator by NAATI.
Application Fees for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program If the applicant is applying outside Australia
- Skill Assessment fee – AUD$300-AUD$2200
- Education Assessment (if applicable) – AUD$60 – AUD$300
Full Service & Processing:
Use our professional services to apply for your relevant visa. We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success are much higher when you sign up with us.
Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation & score 60 points for Skilled Area sponsored visa before we accept your case.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Document Checklist.
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing.
- Guidance for Professional Registration Application.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Guidance in acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate.
- Assistance with Medicals.
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate.
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.*
- Job Search Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!