Subclass 489 or 475, 487, 495 or 496 visa allows an individual with various ways to enter in to Australia.
You either enter Australia through an:
- Invited pathway-You can lodge a valid application for this visa by submitting an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect. You can do this in or outside Australia.
- Extended pathway-You already are on one of the provisional visas like 496/495/487/475 and you would like to extend your stay and convert a provisional ( temporary visa in to a permanent residency visa),you can opt for this.
If you secure sponsorship from an eligible relative and meet the basic requirements for this visa, you will then receive an Invitation to apply.
The success of a visa application will be based on a combination of skills, work experience and nomination by a State/Territory government.
Once the Provisional visa has been granted, the holder must retain that visa for at least two years to be eligible to apply for a permanent Regional visa.
Y-Axis can assist you in applying for this visa. You can either Interact with an expert at any of our India offices or our Australia office in Melbourne.
Your application will be processed and represented by RMAs (Registered Migration Agents) to the concerned processing body (DIBP). RMAs will communicate with the Australia immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
- Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To AustraliaReview By: Balbeer Johar Syed Juveria from Y-axis is a fantastic consultant. She has excellent knowledge in preparing documents for migration to Australia. I recommend Y-axis for all immigration purpose. [ herbal viagra | viagra money order | where did viagra… Continue Reading → The post Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular UpdatesReview By: Tony Raj Best experience and excellent in guiding on the process for Australian PR. Process Consultants are approachable for any clarifications at any stage of the process via phones or emails. The team provides the best guidance, with regular… Continue Reading → The post Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular Updates appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute DetailsReview By: Akshay Sharma The consultant name who is helping me to get hold of the process is Satish Ellapu and to say the least, he is doing his job with all the commitment and determination. The process is still going… Continue Reading → The post Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute Details appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
What the visa lets you do?
This visa allows you and your family to:
· Stay in Australia for up to four years
· Live, work and study in a specified regional area of Australia specified regional area of Australia
· Travel in and out of Australia while the visa is valid.
· Provides a pathway to a permanent visa in Australia.
*Not eligible for any benefits on this visa.
To get this 489 invited pathway visa, the applicant must be:
· You must be younger than 45 years of age and should be at an age for which you can score maximum points of 30.
· You have been nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area.
· Nominated an occupation that is on the relevant list.
· A suitable skills assessment for that occupation.
· You must be able to demonstrate competent English language ability.
· To claim points for skilled employment you must have, in the 10 years before you were invited to apply, at least 20 hours of paid work per week in your nominated skilled occupation and/or a closely related occupation.
· You can claim points for the highest tertiary qualification.
NOTE: The visa sub classes – 495, 496, 487 & 475 are closed to new applications
Base application charge
Non-internet application charge
Additional applicant charge
Additional applicant charge under 18
Effective 1/7/2017 it’s AUD3,670
Effective 1/7/2017 it’s AUD$1,835
Effective 1/7/2017 it’s AUD$920
Closed to new applications
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process:
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement.
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval.
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA.
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives.
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary.
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department.
- Advise on health and character requirements.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India.Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.